Hello, I Am Thinking Of Buying A LS And Have Questions

pusha2009

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new driver being only 17 but I am thinking of buying a 2002 Lincoln LS from a person I know. It is black on black. Anyway I think it is very classy and sporty. How do you think a 17 year old would look it it? And Are the radio controls on the wheel really worth using. Also how are the insurance rates. Since I don't have anything to pay for I can put most of my pay check into this car. Also do you know of any Headrest TV's.
Thanx
:steering:

pusha2009 said:
Hello,
I am a new driver being only 17 but I am thinking of buying a 2002 Lincoln LS from a person I know. It is black on black. Anyway I think it is very classy and sporty. How do you think a 17 year old would look it it? And Are the radio controls on the wheel really worth using. Also how are the insurance rates. Since I don't have anything to pay for I can put most of my pay check into this car. Also do you know of any Headrest TV's.
Thanx

If I look good in an LS then you will definitely look good :headbang:

Rate should be good since it is a Sedan and ranks very high on the crash test ratings.

The steering controls are very handy and I use them for switching stations/bands and volume.

There are some LS's out there with headrest LCD's. You can search this site, LLSOC, and Cardomain to find them.

Good luck!

pusha2009 said:
Hello,
Thanx

Pusha...
go to www.cardomain.com
click on the lincoln icon.....
then go into the Ls pages.
There you will find my car....Ellenor, and a good amount of other cars. All with a number of custom work done to them....
hope this helps you with ideas....
Eleanor

I also am 17 and drive a 2000 LS and I look damn good in it. The insurance will be very high if you are looking to put it in your name. Hopefully it's not a V8. Take in mind you are below 18, male, drivng a luxery sport vehicle. As far as the control panal on the steering wheel, I cannot live without it. It is such a great tool. I too am looking for some Alpine headrest LCD's to installing in my headrests.

Members online

No members online now.
Back