Hello, I Am Thinking Of Buying A LS And Have Questions

pusha2009

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new driver being only 17 but I am thinking of buying a 2002 Lincoln LS from a person I know. It is black on black. Anyway I think it is very classy and sporty. How do you think a 17 year old would look it it? And Are the radio controls on the wheel really worth using. Also how are the insurance rates. Since I don't have anything to pay for I can put most of my pay check into this car. Also do you know of any Headrest TV's.
Thanx
:steering:

Kelleyo

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
pusha2009 said:
Hello,
I am a new driver being only 17 but I am thinking of buying a 2002 Lincoln LS from a person I know. It is black on black. Anyway I think it is very classy and sporty. How do you think a 17 year old would look it it? And Are the radio controls on the wheel really worth using. Also how are the insurance rates. Since I don't have anything to pay for I can put most of my pay check into this car. Also do you know of any Headrest TV's.
Thanx

If I look good in an LS then you will definitely look good :headbang:

Rate should be good since it is a Sedan and ranks very high on the crash test ratings.

The steering controls are very handy and I use them for switching stations/bands and volume.

There are some LS's out there with headrest LCD's. You can search this site, LLSOC, and Cardomain to find them.

Good luck!

Eleanor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
pusha2009 said:
Hello,
Thanx

Pusha...
go to www.cardomain.com
click on the lincoln icon.....
then go into the Ls pages.
There you will find my car....Ellenor, and a good amount of other cars. All with a number of custom work done to them....
hope this helps you with ideas....
Eleanor

Lucas05 3

LVC Member
Reaction score
I also am 17 and drive a 2000 LS and I look damn good in it. The insurance will be very high if you are looking to put it in your name. Hopefully it's not a V8. Take in mind you are below 18, male, drivng a luxery sport vehicle. As far as the control panal on the steering wheel, I cannot live without it. It is such a great tool. I too am looking for some Alpine headrest LCD's to installing in my headrests.

Members online