Hello from Florida.

Ranger31

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just picked up an 2005 LS Saturday. I am a member on the Explorer and Mustang forums. I just sold the explorer, bought "Prez" (Lincoln), and I really like this car!! I look forward to becoming educated as well as useful on here!!

Hi everyone, just picked up an 2005 LS Saturday. I am a member on the Explorer and Mustang forums. I just sold the explorer, bought "Prez" (Lincoln), and I really like this car!! I look forward to becoming educated as well as useful on here!!

Interesting...I saw that 7 had viewed your post, yet nobody said "Welcome"?! Oh well...

Welcome my friend! :)

What Mustang board? I sold my Foxbody a while back...active for a good while with the SEFB group. We did more than just the online regular "stuff", but most area groups were very active with Meet~n~Greets. And although I never have made it to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week, the SEFB has been some of the largest groups in attendance each year.

Best to you...post up some pics of that '05 you picked up when you get some time. I got my '04 about a month ago or so myself ;)

Members online

Back