Heads up LVC!!!

So is it safe to say he is guilty? Since he has not replied?

This sucks ! Wish you the best next time around!

When I sold my intake I laid it out clearly that I would send it as soon as I received the paypal payment. And that I would keep the money in paypal until he confirmed receipt. That seemed to work pretty well.

Sending checks is always a bad idea

If you are unaware, Papal now holds Ebay payments for up to 21 days in some cases.

I would check to see if you can still stop payment. Tell the bank that check went missing. If you stop payment on a check that has already been cashed, they will remove the funds from the offending party's account. At least, I know that's a fact in MN. Might be worth a shot. But act quickly.

Or, tell the bank the reason is "theft." no need to be more specific unless they ask.

Also, do you know his email address? I can get more info maybe.

What would have been a great deal for the lenses, its said people like this dip :q:q:q:q come on here and rip people off.

Disk stopped posting as much soon after he sold the lenses.

what a :qing prick!

In Texas a stop payment is only good for 6 months. After that you have to renew it and pay the fee again, otherwise they can still cash the check. It was $25 dollars the time I did one, and sure enough out of the blue it got cashed anyway one day. I was with what was the Washington Mutual.

^^^^ Yeah, most older than haven't really adapted to all the technology around them. My parent have probably have never heard of paypal and if they ever want to buy anything online, I always buy it for them and pay me because they dont knw how and dont trust using credit cards online.

+1.

Exactly the same situation I have with my parents.

Why didn't you just fedex it or paypal. I will never send a check through the post office again. I sent a 1k money order and they lost it for a week. I was lucky they found it and the guy just went to pick it up instead of having them deliver. That same week I sold some stuff and an older guy not having a paypal sent me a money order, they lost it too. It as lost for 3 weeks and then out of the blue it was on it's way back to the sender because it had not been delivered or picked up, thanks usps.

This sucks that it happened to you. Hopefully there was a confusion. Maybe it was delivered but he didn't see and found it in his house months later thinking "hey good thing I found this check" but not realizing it was yours and should've ripped it up.

Did you try contacting him again?

I sent it threw ups I don't like usps & I didn't use paypal because he didn't have one so he said. I trusted in him mostly because at first if anyone could have got screwed it would of been him because we traded lights with out me paying him. I just trusted him & got burned. I already tried to contact him & ofcourse no answer.

All I found was his email MJasinski97@gmail.com

That is the same guy....if you cross reference his Back in the Game thread he calls himself Mike. The FB Link has a "idk" picture album of a Scion in it. Check out the plates

ayq87q.png

So in conclusion:

Mike Jasinski
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Age 23
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000017324610
nwfuht.jpg

This might be his address. If it isn't his Sister Jess seems to live there with what I would assume to be his Mom
(262) 363-9035
S93W3138 County Road I
Mukwonago, WI

Or this one...
(262) 363-1389
923 Bay View Cir
Mukwonago, WI 53149-1732

Looks like he loves men's penis in and around his mouth. Feel free to use this information as you like

Interesting tidbit from the net:

Direct Quote about Mr. Jasinski
"Disorderly conduct - An officer made a traffic stop on Highway NN just west of Highway EE for a white Toyota Scion with tinted lens covers on the rear lights as well as loud exhaust. A check with the Department of Transportation showed the vehicle's registration had expired and the driver's license was suspended. After being told that his vehicle was going to be towed, the driver, Michael Jasinski, 21, from Mukwonago, became aggressive, failing to comply with the officer's commands and shouting profanities as he was detained. He was released after the vehicle was towed and was charged with disorderly conduct, obstructing/resisting an officer, driving with a suspended license, nonregistration of vehicle, defective tail lamp and defective/ inadequate muffler."

http://www.livinglakecountry.com/mukwonagochief/policeandcourts/92764959.html

Sounds like a pretty sweet dude.

The Rej3ctz said it best in the song Cat Daddy "True winnah".

I couldn't find the pic with a quick search right away but some of you may have seen it and remember it. The one cat in the picture looks like "the bag of douche" from a picture that was posted on here. Some guy posing in front of their car chuckin up the deuces lookin' all white thug and stuff. Haven't come across it in a while but that's what I remember.

Sorry to hear about what has happened. Let's get 'em!

^^^^^^^+100 :lol:

It sucks that this happened again. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he read this thread and said nothing. You may proceed with the prosecution lvc

Wow, this is depressing due to how this guy was a regular on the site. I would of thought of him as a trustworthy seller because of that, but now I guess not.

That is the same guy....if you cross reference his Back in the Game thread he calls himself Mike. The FB Link has a "idk" picture album of a Scion in it. Check out the plates

ayq87q.png

So in conclusion:

Mike Jasinski
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Age 23
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000017324610
nwfuht.jpg

This might be his address. If it isn't his Sister Jess seems to live there with what I would assume to be his Mom
(262) 363-9035
S93W3138 County Road I
Mukwonago, WI

Or this one...
(262) 363-1389
923 Bay View Cir
Mukwonago, WI 53149-1732

Looks like he loves men's penis in and around his mouth. Feel free to use this information as you like

Good Eye..I didn't catch the photo album to make a comparsion.

Place of Employment:

Shelter From The Storm Roofing
5826 Shannon Rd
Hartford, WI 53027

Phone 1-262-670-6900

http://wisconsinroofpros.com/Contact.aspx

We could have alot of fun with all this info. If he doesn't man up and return the money we might just have too.

Im ready to call work when u all are... just tell me when!

You don't mess with another man's money, esp in the way that he did it. That alone makes it justifiable to make his life a wee bit more difficult :D

P.S. The photo makes me think they were jerking each other off and the tool on the left blew his load as the pic was being takin'..

You don't fu ck with another man's money, esp in the way that he did it. That alone makes it justifiable to make his life a living hell :D

P.S. The photo makes me think they were jerking each other off and the tool on the left blew his load as the pic was being takin'..

I guess that we're now trying to prove that we are just about as bad as he is?

Members online

Back