Headrest guides

ONLYTONY

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just had the seat re-done from the 95 and the idiot broke both guides (white parts) that hold the headrest at different levels. Question; Is it possible,when I find some good ones, to install them through the hole on top of the seat? It looks like I can knock the broken piece out and tap new ones into place. If not the upper 1/2 of the seat will have to get stripped,and I'm hoping I don't have to do that. Read all my books and they don't give any info about that part. Thanks TONYyyy:confused: HD RST Guides.jpg

HD RST Guides.jpg

You need to install those from under the seat skin, but if you unhook the bottom of the cover, you can shove your arm up there and install them without pealing the cover completely off.

Edit: onlytony I just got your PM. On second thought, I think you may be able to stick those in from the top with the cover on. The tabs on the sides keep them from turning and the barbs on the bottom hold them in place. I was thinking about the guides that hold the head rest from pulling up too high. Those guides have to be removed with the cover off. They have 2 big clevis pin looking things that catch the notches on the headrest legs.

Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.
Back