headlights

lincolnowner09

LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone else have this problem, sometimes the headlights dont work, or flash a few times then dont work, im thinking it might be a fuse, just tryin to get some information thanks

Try getting the upgraded switch. You might have the old one and the hard plastic harness will most likely be melted and warped when you pull it apart from the switch. The switch is only in the $20 something range. Simple fix IF that's the problem but I highly doubt it's a fuse.

Try getting the upgraded switch. You might have the old one and the hard plastic harness will most likely be melted and warped when you pull it apart from the switch. The switch is only in the $20 something range. Simple fix IF that's the problem but I highly doubt it's a fuse.

+1 wanna see how mine looked?

Get a new switch off ebay, take off the switch bezel, have fun, took about 20 mins to replace

100_2807.JPG

Rev, that one looks pretty bad. Luckily I caught mine before it ended up like yours did. Mine did have a slight melted warp but not bad. New switch has worked perfect ever since. I think it's been a year now since the swap. Good pic of what can happen if you let it go too long!

If your a gen1 owner get a relayed harness as well. Headlight wiring from switch to headlights suck. This will take the load off the switch and you can add a diode so all 4 bulbs are on when you switch to high beams.

Members online

Back