headlighrs for sale gen1

burning.empire

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just replaced both my headlight assemblies. And I am selling the old ones. They will come with the lighting power cables as well. 2001 Gen1
They are in good shape, but they need to be cleaned on the inside and resealed.
I'm asking $30 a piece plus whatever the shipping is (probably around $10-12). I'll sell them together or separate.

I'll take some pics of them when I get home tonight. PM me.

Let me know right away. Send me a picture if its grey sealant and an address and I'll send you $45 shipped for the light

^Basically looking to get it for under $50 shipped. I've had alot of people PM me about selling their headlights. I'm not necessarily that motivated either as I really don't need it. Just would rather have matching sealant headlights haha

FYI UPS charged $17 to ship the headlight I sold.

Thanks for the light. It came apart easy and went back together solid as factory. Never fogs up. Once I HAND-BUFFED the outside of the lense with some polish, it shines like new. Can't wait to hit it with a power buffer. Great deal on the headlight and great doing business with you Josh.

Somebody, who needs one, buy his driver's side headlight. Awesome deal

can't tell from that angle. Can you take a picture of the top of the headlight. (What you'd see when you would pop the hood)

No you can't tell cause the picture was taken from a couple feet away when you really need to be all up on it to see the sealant squeeze out.

I'm pretty confident I know how to check for the sealant bro. Thats why I asked the OP to take a different picture. You don't necessarily have to be "all up on it" to see the grey sealant. Its pretty clearly visible from the tabs on the top of the headlight. Heres an example of pictures taken almost at the same distance, but you can clearly see the grey.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/2436198783.html

Looking at his pictures again it looks like they're black sealant. You can see the last tab and I'm not spotting any grey

I'm pretty confident I know how to check for the sealant bro. Thats why I asked the OP to take a different picture. You don't necessarily have to be "all up on it" to see the grey sealant. Its pretty clearly visible from the tabs on the top of the headlight. Heres an example of pictures taken almost at the same distance, but you can clearly see the grey.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/2436198783.html

Looking at his pictures again it looks like they're black sealant. You can see the last tab and I'm not spotting any grey

Calm down "bro" I was merely stating that those pictures didn't really show what color sealant. I know you know because you had one of each so you had to already know what to look for.

Members online

Back