Hay GuyZ!

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
The SEO working on ranking a website for a company I'm invested in suggested twitter and having followers (aside from all the stuff he'd doing for it).

If you have Twitter and would be interested in following, please PM me and I'll give you details.

I will buy each one of you a cookie. :D

Thanks.

hey guys!

sloth.jpg

The SEO working on ranking a website for a company I'm invested in suggested twitter and having followers (aside from all the stuff he'd doing for it)..

complete waste of effort frog

seo is black majic voodoo bullcrap

dont waste time or effort, and especially MONEY on SEO.

if you spent the same effort, money and time PROPERLY marketing the company you dont NEED SEO

a properly designed and marketed website stands on its OWN merits in the search engines.

trust me frog, this is something i have been doing for along time..
just say NO to SEO.

the fact the nitwit even MENTIONS twitter means you should have given him a "double tap" to the chest and walked away.

a well orchestrated LVC chat panty raid on google would help your search engine rankings..and it'd be "real ranking" not "pay per view,voodoo bullshyt".

I still cant believe you fugging TYPED TWITTER.

(aside from all the stuff he'd doing for it)

Thanks.

you mean like having his army of ragheads artificially inflate and charge you for your "pay for click" scheme....

your actually putting money in hajji's pocket so he can sit on the internet all day long and plant IEDs all night.

way to go!

"support those that are shooting at you"

..bro seriously can that crap

if you spent the same effort, money and time PROPERLY marketing the company you dont NEED SEO

a properly designed and marketed website stands on its OWN merits in the search engines.

just say NO to SEO.

the fact the nitwit even MENTIONS twitter means you should have given him a "double tap" to the chest and walked away.

a well orchestrated LVC chat panty raid on google would help your search engine rankings..and it'd be "real ranking" not "pay per view,voodoo bullshyt".

that's what my buddy tells me cause he wants me to work with Amway Global. I still have doubts about the company and the people I'm hearing from. Especially with their "color me healthy" program which is retarded. THey base your dietary needs only upon age, race, and what you eat. They never account weight/height which are the MOST important factors of finding out the right nutrient needs and overdosing on vitamins is a waste of money or gives you side affects (Vitamin C will give you the runs and explosive diarrhea) or you are getting malnutrient.

just say NO to SEO.

Perhaps. But since I'm not spending a penny for it, I don't see the harm in it.

I am still reeling in from the horror as well.

Perhaps. But since I'm not spending a penny for it, I don't see the harm in it.

I am still reeling in from the horror as well.

so a bogus scheme to artificially inflate your search engine presence doest bother you?

m'kay..

IMHO thats like printing bogus timeslips from the dragstrip, or picking up someone elses timeslips off the ground and claiming them as you own.

bogus, is bogus even if its free...

and its a credibility issue as well, but HEY ITS FRREEEEEEEEEE
atleast youll getr your moneys worth...good luck search engine racer!

(shakes head)

frog, like i said a well orchestrated search engine assault by LVC would yield better results, and they would be REAL search engine results.

go to google, type in your search phrase
the dig down thru the results until you find your site...

then post that google results page that shows your site..ans post the google results link here.

its very important that you dont click on any other site that shows up in the search results other than the site you want to promote.

LVC chat would work great too.
users click the link in this thread, then on wed night all the lvc chat users follow the link as well.

in no time that site will start climbing up the search engine ranks...and they will be REAL rankings, not bogus BS that GOES AWAY once the SEO scammer is finished with his BS ploy...

SEO services will get your site up to the top, then it will fall very quickly, and the SEO service will try to get more money to "fix it" for you.

also while they are doing your site they will also be using your ranking to advertise for other sites they will push right up if front of you.
its the age old "rank by bid" scheme...

you bid on the #1 spot, then they email the #2 spot and tell them that YOU outbid them...they run back and forth scamming people...

what i describe is far more effective...and it works

then take that google results page and make it your web browser home page.
then every time you go to the web it runs that google search.

click your link, then go surf the web..

this is far more effective...and isnt temporary ranking BS

I don't know why you're so against SEO's, Tommy.

This SEO guy is a friend of mine. I'm not getting charged anything for his services, as he owes me a few favors.

There are the kind of SEO's you speak of. I'm sure you know, they're called Black Hat SEOs. This guy's not a member of that team.

I would love to have you chat with him and see what you think of his voodoo magic once you're done chatting.

But the main question I'm asking myself about now, is why I'm defending my decision, to you. (And don't take that the wrong way).

Can your index finger get carpel tunnel from using the scroll wheel too much? :(

So I spend the last 30 minutes in a IM conversation with Frogman....after I waste my time trying to HELP the man..

he tells me that I have been talking TO the Search Engine Optimizer via IM.

Frogmans exact words were "I set you up, your talking TO the SEO".

SO I replied... TO the SEO.. GET A REAL JOB SCAMMER...and deleted frogman from my contacts and blocked his account.

ROLL me under the fugging bus, waste my fugging time??????
FFFFFFF.UUUUUUUUU.

Your "done"... sir...

I'd never disrespect you in such a manner.
NOR would I purposely have a THIRD party logged into my account and havea conversation with YOU, while pretending to me ME.

You'd SHOOT my azz for doing such a thing to you....

I respected you FAR more than this AZZFUK you just submitted me to....
I can plainly see RESPECT isn't a TWO WAY STREET and this is where I take the EXIT and leave you..

GOOD RIDDANCE

I would love to have you chat with him and see what you think of his voodoo magic once you're done chatting.

SO you log him into YOUR IM.. have me believe I'm talking to YOU...

yea.. again.. FUK you, and FUK him.

peace out i got real work to do with real customers,
dont bother IMing me again froggy.. your "DONE".

Members online

No members online now.
Back