Havent logged on since about 2005..might be getting a Mark 8

rmodel65

LVC Member
Reaction score
So I've got a neighbor who has a Mark 8 its an earlier car with the thinner headlights white pearl paint and a blue interior. I believe it to be extremely low mile make less than 30k. The owner is in the nursing home now and I talked to his son after someone tried to steal it they busted the right hand passenger window out and managed to put a dent in the 1/4 panel on the right side. I offered 500$ for the car and they have accepted so it looks like I'll be picking it up within the next 2 weeks :D

looked at the door tag its a 1994 white pearl with blue interior

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0107.jpg

wb

welcome back rmodel --- ive owned a few rmodels - might be looking for a quadbox or a triplex if i can get it hooked to a 3208 :D

422891_10151152248049645_1671190158_n.jpg

i dunno what those are lol my user id refers to a 1965 "R" model Shelby Mustang

while not an exact copy its a quasi shelby clone :p

bronco070.jpg

looked at the door tag its a 1994 white pearl with blue interior

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0107.jpg

WOW! Resurrection of a totally abandoned '94. Create a progress thread. Replace that fuel pump & clean out that fuel tank before you even attempt to start the car. I'm assuming it's been sitting for more than a couple years. We'd love to see the process dude.

Wonder what they'd take for the house.. that place looks huge

probably around 300k?? witht he economy in the tank these old houses have dropped a bit..the house i want around the corner from mine is 9k sq ft no way ill probably be able to ever afford it lol mine is a 3600 sq ft victorian

Members online

No members online now.
Back