Has anyone heard from mafioso?

The omen

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I tried to get in touch with him but no luck? The last I heard, he was in the hospital! That was probably about two to three weeks ago. has anyone talked to him?

Ask someone on the board from Austin, Tx (isn't that where Mafioso lives?) if they would be willing to go and see if they can look him up. Does anyone have his physical address? Or, would that be considered an imposition?

Just wonderin'...

:cool:

Aaaahhh...okay...I thought he lived in Austin...well, at least he lives in the best state in the Union! ;) :D

But, seriously...can someone from Dallas or the surrounding area be found to be willing to drop in on Mafioso and see how he's doing and report back to you, Kid, or the entire board?

I don't know Mafioso personally, but from reading posts about him and hearing about his awesome HID kits, I think he's a decent person and his missing from the board even has my concern piqued. I understand he has MS (?) and has his occasional "bad times"...hope this isn't one of them that's harder than others.

I will talk with one of the Mark VII guys in the DFW area. Bedford is a good start, can anybody give me more details on how to physically locate him? All I have is his phone number. Let's keep it to PM, though - we don't need to go posting his personal info on the Interweb.

Members online

Back