Hard Shift

Bnewton, I ended up sending my PCM to SAI and they said the trans circuit was trashed. They rebuilt it and the car is shifting great.

Hi @ninecar , g

Did you get any error code before sending the PCM to SIA?

Best regards!

Wow. That's unfortunate. My solenoid pack did the trick but as you can see I had other problems

I went through hell with the trans and now after replacing all of the plastic shit it still overheats. Goodbye POS. Thanks for all the help everyone. This has been the greatest car forum to work on. Thanks.

I went through hell with the trans and now after replacing all of the plastic shit it still overheats. Goodbye POS. Thanks for all the help everyone. This has been the greatest car forum to work on. Thanks.
Wait, didn't your car have like 270k+ miles on it, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes it does. It's my fault that I'm still going through this. It really is a nice car and it drives great especially for the miles. It's just bad timing. The point I'm at in my life it is very hard to find time to work on anything that breaks and this has been one thing after an other.

Members online

No members online now.
Back