Hard Sell

Seed

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What are cars or brands are hard to sell you? Something that you hesistant to buy b/c of one thing(s).

Dodge product- still not sold on that it's a reliable vehicle.

Durex Condoms. I don't trust them.

I say, never wear a condom, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs. She'll appreciate that you made her breakfast.

Pontiac.
God foresaken POS

Everyone I ever got near was junk.
Electric nightmares I think GM liked to try the new gaget
crap on Pontiac first.

GM in general, especially those 3100 and 3400's my mechanics teacher calls them the perfect strom because like really who remembers to change there coolant right? But in the 3100 and 3400's if you didnt change the coolant it would act as an acid and actually eat your engine! happened to my fathers 2005 impala, had 270k on it, coolant never changed once.

270k with no coolant change really isn't that bad. How many intake gaskets did he go through in that time? From what I've heard, the 3100s were notorious for those.

kia
very inexpensive initially
100k mi warranty
and people still dont want them lol

GM in general, especially those 3100 and 3400's my mechanics teacher calls them the perfect strom because like really who remembers to change there coolant right? But in the 3100 and 3400's if you didnt change the coolant it would act as an acid and actually eat your engine! happened to my fathers 2005 impala, had 270k on it, coolant never changed once.

Glad I read that...my aunt gave me a 97 century with 202k on it a few months ago (211k now) and she had the intake gaskets done in '03 and I just did them again, but I wouldn't have changed the coolant...thanks

And I have to go with Kia - Yeah a great warranty but to me all that means is they are selling you a guaranteed piece of crap.

If the intake was changed by anyone but a dealer they probably had enough sense to change the antifreeze back to green. I just say this cause every shop I've worked for in the last 11 years has done this.:cool:

Pontiac will never see me as a customer nor will Jeep, too many known problems

I'd have to say Jeep or Kia. Not a big fan of anything about them. I can't believe people really dislike Pontiacs that much. I miss my grand prix everyday, and can't wait to start looking for a G8 6 speed once the LS is paid off.

I'd have to say Jeep or Kia. Not a big fan of anything about them. I can't believe people really dislike Pontiacs that much. I miss my grand prix everyday, and can't wait to start looking for a G8 6 speed once the LS is paid off.

I looked at the g6 and the g8 they are nice, but every Pontiac I have had contact i have had to repair has been a bit@h of a job and costly.

270k with no coolant change really isn't that bad. How many intake gaskets did he go through in that time? From what I've heard, the 3100s were notorious for those.

nothing has been changed on the impala except the oil and thats like every 10K lmao. its his work car so he doesnt care.

Members online

No members online now.
Back