happy happy joy joy

$650!!!???

sounds like they threw the knocks in for free!!

good deal man, i would be happy too!

It is home

hee is home muahahahah​

this will make you laugh. i get to the previous owners house, pop the garage door open, pay him real quick and hop in it with the roll back right behind it. he and the truck driver commence pushing the car out his extremely sloped drive. he did not tell me it had no breaks and this happened.
you can see his drive in the background. i had to buy new undies.
006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

I seriously think this car is nicer than mine.

009-2.jpg

011-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

020-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

012-3.jpg

anyone have a forged/stroked teskid bottom end they want to trade for my silver car

Wow! Put you lower mi motor in the black one, buy some cheap brakes and drive the $hit out of it.

that is what i am thinking. my silver car has a brand new front end u=l control arms,inner and outer tie rods, f+r strut rod bushings. i have an addco 1.25 rear bar sitting under my bed and the front one in my silver car ( It is fubared though). i have a 97 cobra upper and lower coming with 80% of what it takes to put it on. it turns out he only geared the rear diff, no tl. but i have a tl and 3.73 diff on the way. he put some trans go bs shift kit in the trans my trans is jmoded. plus i throw the 93 drive shaft in it fom the silver 93. all i need now is a vortech and DLF's stuff an i will be one happy sob

the only problem with the black cars brakes is the lines are disconnected from the master cyl.

nuttin but luv 4 ya mang you seriously need to bring your car to my shop and we will fix the oil pan gasket

If I didn't live 90 miles from you I'd take you up on the offer, that and no spare cash so I still have not bought the gasket. I'm joking about hating you, just wanted to say that.

anyone have a forged/stroked teskid bottom end they want to trade for my silver car

Why don't you pull your motor and trans dump it in the black one, put your t/l in when you get that, keep the black cars motor to rebuild, and part your silver car out making your money back and then some? Hell, you might get very close to buying a forged/stroker kit. Plus you get black interior.

Why don't you pull your motor and trans dump it in the black one, put your t/l in when you get that, keep the black cars motor to rebuild, and part your silver car out making your money back and then some? Hell, you might get very close to buying a forged/stroker kit. Plus you get black interior.

since you said the front of the silver car has all new suspesion, just swap the whole k member over to the black car. you'll have the better body, a solid motor, and all new suspension.

If I didn't live 90 miles from you I'd take you up on the offer, that and no spare cash so I still have not bought the gasket. I'm joking about hating you, just wanted to say that.

where in the hell are you? i thought you were in cookville is it that far from mboro

Free car with purchase of headers is a pretty good deal.

thanks man, I am beyond happy. the tires have less than 400mi on them. so i was thinking, free all kinds of :q:q:q:q with a set of discounted tires. he payed more for the tires than i payed him for the car less than 2 mo ago :eek:

that is what i was thinking. i hate to dissect a perfectly fine car. but o well. both cars are black inside.

since you said the front of the silver car has all new suspesion, just swap the whole k member over to the black car. you'll have the better body, a solid motor, and all new suspension.

that is exactly what i am thinking. the guy that towed it for me has a shop with 2 lifts that i use from time to time. i am going to wait about a month maybe 2 as to, save a little money, pay my debit off and do it right. when i do this I want to do it one time! i figure i need at least $1000 sitting around for tune, seals, gaskets, oil, merc v, and what ever else i run into . i want the cobra intake, and diff both to be here. i still need to source a few things for the intake swap. I also need to transfer my nav unit and jl w3 and a few interior things. plus pull the passenger door and spray it.

I would really like to get some things powder coated before i do all this.

i figure in two months i take a 10 day weekend and do it all.
then part the silver car for a vortech. get it running right on 6 lbs, and save $3000 for the forged motor.

the source of all the previous owners problems was a bad connector to the fan. it was burnt to a crisp.

I also found out this car has a viper alarm with remote start. JESUS I JUST GOT A DEAL

I am on the Kentucky boarder 45-50 minutes north of Cookeville, depends on how many state troopers are on the road. I'd rather be in Murfreesboro but this is where the money is for now.

pimp tastic ride... ok sell me the other one cheap, i am starting a new top end car build for mile racing.

pimp tastic ride... ok sell me the other one cheap, i am starting a new top end car build for mile racing.

i am messaging someone about a low milage gen 2 motor they have i may keep the silver one to build what we were talking about on the phone, and dd the black one. i just sold my rra ar-15 so i could go ahead and buy everything i need to get her rolling

just scored a 60k mile 2nd gen motor with everything to do the cop conversion so this is seriously going to be a sweet ride.... and it has an ac compressor for my silver car HA HA HA HA marco hate all you want i am exstatic.

there is one bad ass build thread coming

No hate yet, if everything works out I'll be 45-50 minutes closer to you. One day I might just get an address and swing by.

Did you get the motor from the pull a part?

No hate yet, if everything works out I'll be 45-50 minutes closer to you. One day I might just get an address and swing by.

Did you get the motor from the pull a part?

nope good old cadillacman.

Members online

No members online now.
Back