Halo 3

King03LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone play?

I might be on later tonight.....

Hit me up gamertag is Sgt Snatch17

Beamer2k, have not gone online w/ that yet due to not liking most people on that game, usually on Ghost Recon 2 w/ my other buds.

j rocks 988
(sorry freshman in high school when I made it)
Hit me up with a friend request if I;m not on my buddy will be

Hate to hijack too, but I am trying to get a Forza 2 weekly race thing-a-ma-jig going. Seems alot of players just thought I would see if anyone would like to do it and maybe knows some who would aswell. My favorite racing game though is Toca Driver 3 and would love to get a Formula BMW or whatever on there.

Beamer2k is my name on XL again.

I love forza, I'm down, how does toca compare to Forza?, I was thinking about downloading the pc ver to try it out. I'm not great at forza, but I'm getting better, not much time to play this thing.

Toca Driver 3(I have all the driver series games)is abit older and is on the regular xbox, I really like the game. Not like forza at all really, a great sim if you want it to be but you can change settings to make it easier to play. Its all race series' though, not like forza where you buy cars and tune them. It has these types of series' in it, Classics, GT, Oval, Touring Car, Off-Road, Open Wheel, TMS(time trial events) and Honda which has the Ariel(sp) cars, 4-wheelers, civics and even Lawnmowers. Its a fun game, one thing about Codemaster games is if you want cheats you better be willing to fork up 5.49$. At first when the game came out over a year ago I hated it but now when you think about it you can probably get the game for like 10-15$ and than add that you still have it for way cheaper than it was new. Only way to unlock all championships and things like boost and invincible cars. To get the honda tier you just go to a link the game tells you too and enter your unique id(every game is not the same, meaning you cannot use someone else codes).

In my opinion its probably alittle funner than Forza because you have to race the same type of car, can allow or not allow tuning before race and all that so than it comes down to drivers skill. Nothing against Forza, thats a great game, I just do not like the online play cause even if my car is soo awesome in career mode it just literally blows online haha.

i actually added some of u guys today, beamer i play forza so we can race whenever :cool: haha

yeah I accepted your request, and I requested everyone that posted their tag in here.

thanks for the rundown on toca, im downloading it now to see if I like it.

Ok ..., I dont remember the tag but the guy from All That Remains is one of the best HALO pleyers ever!

PS: I hate Halo, its to easy.

I love Halo 3. My gamertag is Jayhawks13 (along with you, I'm creative too...) but I also have Forza, but I haven't played in a long time. But you guys can add me, and we'll play whatever...

My gamertag is Bildabo...I'm not sure how I got that but I've been using it for a while.

If online I play Halo3, Fora, Test Drive Unlimited. I'm out of town til Wed but I'll add you guys then.

Accepted the requests I believe that came my way. If you did send me one(I have no pending requests now) and I have not accepted than try again, I know I ignored some because I was like "who is that?" haha. So I apologize, forgot I would probably get some.

gamertag: eastcoasthemost

i have an original xbox but will still whoop that ass in halo2.

Don't mean to be a necromancer or anything, but... I just figured this was the closest thread there was to post XBL gamertags so yeah...

mine is Dacket84 (go figure right?) ;)

all good, I have been online alot with C.O.D World At War, usually on Hardcore Team Deathmatch. I sometimes get on GTA IV and Left for Dead.

RankthePredator but i'm rusty as well with Halo 3...mostly been playing Rainbow six vegas2 and the old games I miss.....my buddies laugh at the gamerpoints I have since I only play for fun......and work 46hrs a week :p

Staff online

Members online

Back