Had to buy the Mark a couple more Friends....

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Motors going back in the 79 Ford Truck this weekend, new 4cyl is in the 92 Fox Hatch and just needs buttoned up, so I figured I'd pick up a couple more projects:

1982 Chevy Dually: Guy in my neighborhood has had it for awhile, finally talked him out of it. Needs a transmission leak fixed and rear brakes, but is the fastest truck I've ever owned. Not sure what's done to the motor, but it is very quick.

IMG_4309.jpg

1969 4x4 International Travelall: Needs a transmission, tires, and cleaned up but it's a beast! Looking forward to cruising it around this winter if I find a transmission fast enough.

IMG_4327.jpg

The Mark will not like those people. Hes too busy kicking GM asses and laughing at 4x4s to like them. :D

Motors going back in the 79 Ford Truck this weekend, new 4cyl is in the 92 Fox Hatch and just needs buttoned up, so I figured I'd pick up a couple more projects:

1982 Chevy Dually: Guy in my neighborhood has had it for awhile, finally talked him out of it. Needs a transmission leak fixed and rear brakes, but is the fastest truck I've ever owned. Not sure what's done to the motor, but it is very quick.

IMG_4309.jpg

1969 4x4 International Travelall: Needs a transmission, tires, and cleaned up but it's a beast! Looking forward to cruising it around this winter if I find a transmission fast enough.

IMG_4327.jpg

So, what's your profession?!! Lol and how many vehicles do you own?!?! Sick looking dually. Oh, how's your f-100 coming along?

Put a regular 4cyl back in it out of an identical car a guy was swapping his v8 into.

The Mark will be laughing at them while it's tucked away in the garage and they're freezing out in the snow.

Profession...? Hell I don't even know!! What don't I do I guess??

The F100 is the 79 I was referring to, the engine is finished and mated to the Trans, just need to install it this weekend and wire it back up.

*multiquote>Smartphone today :(

Oh haha, duh! Gah I need to snap out of it. :D Feel like a retard now. Hmm, you must do construction lol.

So with all those cool cars, why do you have a stocker 4banger stang? An econobeater? I could see a turbo 2.3L in my life, but never a stocker!

Seriously, I want the lifestyle of having multiple toys (cars), what do you do to make money? If you sell drugs, be honest, I won't rat on ya!

Oh haha, duh! Gah I need to snap out of it. :D Feel like a retard now. Hmm, you must do construction lol.

Lol, no retard, I do some construction I guess....

All the mustangs I got always had the std 88hp 4cly never owned a super 4.

Was looking at a stinger kit, but found a great deal on the stock motor. Figured I slap it back together and sell it or take advantage of the 30mpg for awhile.

So with all those cool cars, why do you have a stocker 4banger stang? An econobeater? I could see a turbo 2.3L in my life, but never a stocker!

Seriously, I want the lifestyle of having multiple toys (cars), what do you do to make money? If you sell drugs, be honest, I won't rat on ya!

Econobeater for sure! As far as making money I guess I'm entreprenurerial, I have a couple small businesses my wife and I run and we've invested in some other businesses we have a partial stake in.... I recently got into buying property to flip and rent, play with stocks a lot. Always looking for opportunities, some don't work and some do, been fortunate enough to pick good ones.

Mainly, we live way below our means, no debt at all, no financed cars, home's paid for, no credit cards. If we can't write a check for it, we don't buy it.

We are the opposite if we can't pay cash for it we don't buy it. You really look over the buy when you have to count out the dough and watch it leave your hand.

I love that international. I would put the wife in it if she would drive it.

The chevy, you could keep. I don't want any truck for racing. Stock height is usually too low for me. :D

We are the opposite if we can't pay cash for it we don't buy it. You really look over the buy when you have to count out the dough and watch it leave your hand.

Check's are easier lol, when I bought my last rent house there was no way I was counting out cash...:eek:

Members online

Back