Had a great day at the Dyno!!!

wickedwhiteVIII

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally had a chance to get my car retuned back in may it was tuned with a safe tune and i wasn't happy with the results @ 283 rwhp!!! fast forward to Jan 8th, and i'm very pleased with the 391 rwhp what a difference!!! up next will be Meth Injection:D

IMG00165-20120107-1422.jpg

IMG00161-20120107-0925.jpg

Sweet! I would get into alota trouble with that much hp in a DD. How much boost and what super?

WOOT! Impressive numbers. I am thinking of going in for a dyno run on my Benz to see what power I have LOST.

Nice numbers, what's your full setup? Are those SAE or STD corrected numbers?

stock internals, Vortech V3kit, 98 cobra intake, 42lbs injectors, inline 255lph fuel pump, and factory exhaust manifolds!!! I'm building an all forged internals 04 terminator block, and will be converting it to e85, 100lbs injectors and boost 18-20lbs

Why the iron block?

I got a spare mark block for my cobra when I build it...

Wow Much better. I bet you are happy. Do you have a picture were you can read the dyno graph ?? Congratulations.

Getting a better picture of graph soon, i am very happy with the improved power! Unfortunately I still haven't had a chance to take her down the track yet!

Hawt damn. As much as i love twin screws it really shows a centri is the more efficient unit. T that boost I was making 331rwhp. When I was making 381 the IATs were just insaine. Its impressive how much lower the IATs must be on that snail.

Kudos man, really like your car.

Also at those boost levels screw the meth injection. Its like nitrous, limited ammount of fun. I bet an aftercooler can be squeezed in there and if not I know a FMIC can be. On a forged B head 03/04 stock internal block you can push the 20psi with an intercooler and see 600+ RWHP all day........ well about 500 before the trans goes on vacation. :lol:
Good reason to slap the T56 in.

BTW, I forgot if I pointed this out before but you need an 8 bolt flexplate to hook up your trans.

Sorry I disagree with you Lazer. It is cheap and last a long time. You can use $2.00 a gallon -20 washer fliud in a pinch. It improves the octane level of the fuel mix, cools the intake tempature, and improves power.

Sorry I disagree with you Lazer. It is cheap and last a long time. You can use $2.00 a gallon -20 washer fliud in a pinch. It improves the octane level of the fuel mix, cools the intake tempature, and improves power.

I thought that was the mix everyone used? -20 windshield fluid. When I do this I will be going meth kit also. The FMIC blocks way to much air flow. Ask guy with mint cream car I forget his handle. Also my buddies 2007 stang overheats with AC on with the Procharger kit I put on. In Cold NH!!!

Not sure what you are disagreeing with here. Never said meth dont work. It works and works well. But given the choice of spraying water thats limited plus needs to be refilled plus only works under heavy boost isnt quite as good a an intercooler that ALWAYS works and dont need to be refillled all the time. Plus a Vortech aftercooler is water to air so it always cools even in traffic.
I have many friends in the Cobra world with AFCO heat exchangers and nice pump systems that allow their Air/Water intercooler to keep IATs at or below ambient temps. Marks even stays 40* cooler on hot summer days when he runs at the track with ice cubes in his storage tanks.

I also am a person the beleives when you go for BIG power that you would need both. My buddies 950+ RWHP Vette uses both and he is now the fastest stock suspension M6 C6 Vette in the land thats not a ZR1/Z06.

I thought that was the mix everyone used? -20 windshield fluid. When I do this I will be going meth kit also. The FMIC blocks way to much air flow. Ask guy with mint cream car I forget his handle. Also my buddies 2007 stang overheats with AC on with the Procharger kit I put on. In Cold NH!!!

I was using the washer fluid for a long time but when I met up with RobertP and Trunk Monkey, and Darren from TCCOA after Thanksgiving I noticed they all used a 50/50 mix of Alcohol/water. We all got our Meth injection kits From RobertP (Robs tire and auto) and he sells Alcohol also. The second week after Thanksgiving he brought me 5 gallons of alcohol. Now the 3rd week it was 10 degees cooler but that week I ran the 50/50 mix and my best ET went from 11.92@118mph to 11.66@120mph. not sure how much of that was tempature and how much was from going to the 50/50 mix ??

Lazer What I disagreed with was "screw the meth" Believe meth works better with a high compression engine with boost. I would never object to both meth and a cooler.

I was using the washer fluid for a long time but when I met up with RobertP and Trunk Monkey, and Darren from TCCOA after Thanksgiving I noticed they all used a 50/50 mix of Alcohol/water. We all got our Meth injection kits From RobertP (Robs tire and auto) and he sells Alcohol also. The second week after Thanksgiving he brought me 5 gallons of alcohol. Now the 3rd week it was 10 degees cooler but that week I ran the 50/50 mix and my best ET went from 11.92@118mph to 11.66@120mph. not sure how much of that was tempature and how much was from going to the 50/50 mix ??

What alcohol?

The 5 gallons I bought from RobertP the second week we met after Thanksgiving. Mixed it 50/50 with water.

Members online

No members online now.
Back