H2 with escalade conversion on 30's - Pics

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

30.jpg

31.jpg

Even though that truck is ABSOLUTLY hideous!!!! It looks far better than i expected.

It looks very good! Thats the kind of rims that need to be on there, to full fill that huge fender-well. Although I would not like the ride!

Last edited:
I believe those wheels are 28's. Whoever did that conversion did an excellent job. That Escalade clip look like it came from the factory on that H2.

I see what you mean. I had to look really look at it, but the roof line is a lot lower than a Scion. The Scion is looks more like a Mercedes G 500 truck.

DTSon22s said:
I see what you mean. I had to look really look at it, but the roof line is a lot lower than a Scion. The Scion is looks more like a Mercedes G 500 truck.
Yes, I definately see the similarity in the Mercedes with the Scion.

And those are huge rims, I can't imagine the ride that car must have! :eek:

JoshMcMadMac said:
And those are huge rims, I can't imagine the ride that car must have! :eek:

Actually, it rides very well considering how big the wheels are and how small the tire is. I was pleasantly surprised.

DTSon22s said:
Actually, it rides very well considering how big the wheels are and how small the tire is. I was pleasantly surprised.
So you rode in this thing? How was the interior?

JoshMcMadMac said:
So you rode in this thing? How was the interior?

Opps, I didn't realize he was talking about the H2. Since he said car I thought he was speaking of the wheels on my DTS. I haven't been in that H2.

DTSon22s said:
Opps, I didn't realize he was talking about the H2. Since he said car I thought he was speaking of the wheels on my DTS. I haven't been in that H2.
Oh, I got ya.

Not my style but VERY nice work!

Clean, you can tell its a pro job.

WHY!WHY!WHY! Bodywork does look very clean, Maybe it's an Escalade front clip/chassis with an H2 body.(HOPEFULLY!) It does look sleek in an Armoured Car sort of way. It would be the only way I'd be caught dead in any kind of H2 though............I'll give it props!
I Like the DTS on Double-Duces WAAAAAAY better though!

I just don't "get" the facination with putting huge wheels and super low profile tires on anything that rolls. Totally ruins the overall proportions of the vehicle, the suspension dynamics, ride quality, and safety. Everytime I see something like this, I just shake my head and wonder "what were they thinking?"

Katshot said:
I just don't "get" the facination with putting huge wheels and super low profile tires on anything that rolls. Totally ruins the overall proportions of the vehicle, the suspension dynamics, ride quality, and safety. Everytime I see something like this, I just shake my head and wonder "what were they thinking?"

Me too! To each their own.

Well it looks better than and H2.

Still don't know Why!!! But if it's what you like.

Too big for me....kind of like having DD cups makes you go wow but after awhile takes away from the whole thing.

that truck is horrible. the escalade front looks too round and classy to be on an h2 body when it is so square. the rims are also tooo big and your prolly gunna end up changin tires about once a week if u were to drive that in ny.

This conversion is nice, because the escalade front's is very strong, and the H2 box's style is strong as well :) , so as a whole the vehicle is very unique and muscular.. Its nice to me, but i stay on the escalade's side

Every time I see one of these things I want to take the Mil-Spec HMMWV (H1) out back and crash into it...

Real Hummvees have bullet holes in em...

Members online

No members online now.
Back