grill done

ONLYTONY

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finished the grill. That is RED primer Finished color Berry Red I thought a little peeling chrome but was broke in a few places. Plastic expoxy and fiberglass and in good shape now.

grill brken.jpg

prime grill.jpg

grill done.jpg

Sweet! You should paint the inserts black like the stock grille, would give it a nice shadowed look.

idea

Thanks guys What I really wanted to do was to only paint the lower half of the grill and leave the top half chrome. I think it would make it look sleeker when the lights and top half of the grill had a wrap around look. Too late now. I fiberglassed on the rear side and it strengthed it a lot. The license plate frame came out good also. Have to get a pic. Here's the before pic and painted

lp frame bk.jpg

LP fin.jpg

Last edited:
Fiberglass... some amazing stuff ;)

The resin will adhere to just about everything with a surface, you can use it to fix all kinds of things

resin

Resin is real brittle. Without the cloth it's nothing. With cloth it's awesome, and you get a buzz without a mask!

tommorow

Was planning assy today but honey-do's come first. I'm on it tommorow. Bruce stopping by later. maybe I'll put him to work. Ha,Ha Intake tube all done, cut of all the extra crap. The 95's getting some led's like the 98. They really work well and look good.

Finished the grill. That is RED primer Finished color Berry Red I thought a little peeling chrome but was broke in a few places. Plastic expoxy and fiberglass and in good shape now.

Not too many 1st Gens with painted grills other than black. I'd love to see what it looks like on the car! I have a feeling it's going to look really nice.

Grill almost done

The grill and plate frame are on the car. Of course I broke it but You cant tell and It'll be an easy fix. Bigger problems found me again but I'll put that in another post. The grill plate frame and intake tube mod all done.

Grill on car.jpg

grill on car 2.jpg

Your wheels make baby Jesus cry

Poor baby Jesus :(

IMO: go ahead and delete the chrome brow and molding .. looks good

The brow and moulding looks good in black.Got me thinking. The wheels are good enough to plow through the snow. I have like new chrome 10 spokes for spring.Bigger things brewing now.

The grill and plate frame are on the car. Of course I broke it but You cant tell and It'll be an easy fix. Bigger problems found me again but I'll put that in another post. The grill plate frame and intake tube mod all done.

Love the outcome of the grill. Looks very nice. I would also love to see the brow painted red. You would be surprised hoe much sportier the car will look. It's about trying to update an outdated nose... but please paint those wheels black or do something to make them look a little less ricer. That red center cap also makes it that much worst. It looks like an ol' man is trying to look hip like his ricer grandson.

wheels

Yes they are AR,s I got them about 8 years ago and they're my winter wheels. The centers are painted because the clear coat was peeling hey just like the car. I'll have to get a pic when their packed with snow and road crap.

95 win tires.jpg

What is on the side of your car??? Airbrush or reflection???

Its tripping me out!

Members online

No members online now.
Back