great.....

shiryu0

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so this weekend i put new plugs, did an oil change, and also did the transmission..........

and today this is how the car repays me............

DSC00548Medium.jpg

:shifty:

anybody have a rear sway bar bracket lying around? jamie dont have any :(

and if i remember correctly Ford doesnt either...........

whats that curly pink object. That shouldnt be on a mark, ever! AIR RIDE RULES!!!!!!

If I wanna dive corners and throw it sideways I drive the red one[coils], if I wanna soft wonderful pillowy ride I drive the chamelion or the 93.

thanks DLF!!!

got the bushings in today and fixed it, forgot to take pics lol, just wanted to fix the damn thing and drive it :cool:

note: for some odd reason the drivers side nut on the subframe reshaped the threads on the new bolt, slightly, i had a little bit of shavings......it may have just been really rusted or they ran out of nuts at the factory and threw in whatever they had laying around, but other than that everything fit perfect.........

thanks DLF!!!

got the bushings in today and fixed it, forgot to take pics lol, just wanted to fix the damn thing and drive it :cool:

note: for some odd reason the drivers side nut on the subframe reshaped the threads on the new bolt, slightly, i had a little bit of shavings......it may have just been really rusted or they ran out of nuts at the factory and threw in whatever they had laying around, but other than that everything fit perfect.........

You're welcome, good to hear that you're back on the road. I would have run a thread chaser in there if I'd felt any resistance, and you may have issues if you ever try to remove the bolt, so leave it alone.

Crap, sorry I didnt see this thread when it was out. I have a set Brandon sent me and would have gladly sent them to you. :(

Oyh well, at least DLF was able to do it for you.

Crap, sorry I didnt see this thread when it was out. I have a set Brandon sent me and would have gladly sent them to you. :(

Oyh well, at least DLF was able to do it for you.

I didn't send him a stock bracket, although I do have a couple of sets. ;)

We upgraded him like this. :cool:

HPIM0354.JPG

I've got ES greasable bushings DLF posted on mine and they are great. I use marine grease in them (pretty well the same as the ES grease.)
I wish I had known he made the brackets and hardware though as I would have gotten a set from him as they are nice what he does. On the front I replaced the fittings with 90* ones and it's easy as pie to grease them now... :)

I love all your mods DLF... wish I had the tools you do...

Thanks, but the tools required to make these are pretty simple. You can do it with a hacksaw, a file, a drill press, and a 13/32" drill bit. ;)

A bit easier with a cutoff saw, and a grinder, but still, pretty simple. :rolleyes:

I think imagination is the tool that I use the most. :)

Sure, but finding SS plate stock and nice bolts etc can be a pita (well around here it is at least!) You make it look so nice :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back