Grayghost!

I think he means no surround. If so, what are you going to do for the license plate lights at night?

I dunno look at gray ghost LS the back of it is sick the bumber is shaved flat and the lisence plate is in the bumber the trunk part where the lisence plate was is shaved flat to Good Stuff!

those are 'concept' pictures....

510004_204_full.jpg

Those pics have been Photoshopped. They are not real. Those were some suggestions made by some members including our own QuikLS. These pics are conceptual.

510004_202_full.jpg

510004_203_full.jpg

510004_204_full.jpg

mholhut said:
Ahem!! Cough cough cough :waving:
OH MY!! :slam How could I forget you?? Our other talented Photoshopper too did the last picture! Thanks Mike!

GrayGhost1 said:
OH MY!! :slam How could I forget you?? Our other talented Photoshopper too did the last picture! Thanks Mike!

I won't hold it against you... for now :Beer

I don't want to post whore but it is named grayghost

Ken I haven't heard from you in a while. Do you still have those wheel emblems? I'm thinkin I might want a set.

ovsims said:
Ken I haven't heard from you in a while. Do you still have those wheel emblems? I'm thinkin I might want a set.
Octavius,

I do have the colored wheel emblems but I haven't had the first chance to put them up on my website. I'm currently out of town this week but I'll see about adding them to my website next week. Shoot me an email at info@lskoncepts.com to remind me.

GrayGhost1 said:
Octavius,

I do have the colored wheel emblems but I haven't had the first chance to put them up on my website. I'm currently out of town this week but I'll see about adding them to my website next week. Shoot me an email at info@lskoncepts.com to remind me.

Holhut you ARE very talented. I had no idea you PS'd the last photo which is the coolest of them all. I'll forget all the bad and rotten and demeaning thing you've ever said about me.

That last picture IS possible however...and with a best friend who owns a bodyshop....ya got me thinking.

wow, they do look so real. So are these not possible or what? I like the license plate in the bumber idea.

Well, I guess anything is possible with a sawzall and some bondo but it would be alot of work. There is nothing on the market that you could "buy and bolt" to make these changes.

For a body shop, it would actually be quite easy. You can buy a kit to "fench" the license plate into the bumper cover (http://www.watsons-streetworks.com/license_plate.html) and the old rear plate surround could easily be filled with sheet metal and welded in and smoothed out. The arc isn't too radical.

If your state laws require you to have reverse lights, you'd have to change out the tail lamp assy's to the newer style and wire up some sort of clear bulb in the clear housing to accomodate that condition. No one makes the all-clear tail light lenses, so you'd be SOL for that. You can use the chrome "Lincoln" letters from an Aviator to mount on the trunk lid. Same thing I have on my valve covers.

All you need is time, money and someone who knows what they're doing.

GrayGhost1 said:
Octavius,

Email Sent

Members online

Back