gran turismo LS?

ViC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i searched it a few different ways:

GT5 LS
gran turismo LS
GT LS

there might be other ways to search and i didn't think of them, so i'm sorry!

but,

is there an LS in the gran turismo game for PS3? i saw the list and they say it is listed as the 2004 LS and the 2002 LSE... but that's not an official list.

they have several inferior cars to the LS (like REALLY inferior), and i'd argue (no need to sell it, i do understand that almost everyone here seconds it- i'm just saying) that the LS was an important car because it represented a platform (FR-sport lux) that had been absent- at least on a competitive basis- from north american manufacterers for a while. in fact, it was motor trends car of the year in 2000, and was nominated for NA COTY. it was, and is, an important car. that HAS to make it important. the diahatsu charade was NOT as important!!!

if the car is not available in GT5, perhaps someone here can 'build' one to be on sale through the online used car dealership. or as an add on through PS3 network. i'd be ok with paying, and would love to drive one through leguna seca.

if you do put one out, put the non LSE version as well :)

we aren't all lucky... lol

here's to hope!

No Lincoln LS, LSE, or Mark VIII. There are however about 18 different sub models of the civic.

There is a S type R in the GT5, so i have heard. That's as close as you are gonna get to a LS.

They're not going to put a car in a racing game that doesn't have a real life aftermarket.. They try to make modding the vehicles 'as true to real life as possible'.. It would be cool though; you just wouldn't win too many races.. :cool:

Even if too many races were not won, it still would look damned good. Mod it to have angel eyes...that would be the business.

In grand theft auto sa for the computer you can get the ls an mark, any car you want really. Just takes some researching.

They try to make modding the vehicles 'as true to real life as possible'

ok, well i'm playing the PS3 version, and the modding there is 'as far from real life as possible'.

but that's not important. and this is just my thought... i'm really not trying to get an arguement started :D

why do they have a 2000 yaris euro sport?

correct me if i'm wrong, but the yaris never won COTY!

LS DID; it should be in the game just based on that. not based on that i like the car. based on awards.

years of anticipation, literally, and i think they dropped the ball. seriously, no LS is no problem, but it would have been better to put an LS in and remove one of the several versions of the civic.

and what about the MR2? that was a classic! how about the IROC camero??

just saying my $0.02

no fighting!

they could put the ls-r in there, black one with the wide body. You could win a few races with that

Members online

Back