Got windshield tinted

urbomlevi07

LVC Member
Reaction score
Is been forever since I've been on here it seems. I think the last time I was on was shortly after returning to the states. I usually just searched the forum and got help with fixing any issues I had. Anyway, today I got my windshield tinted. It helps dramatically with the sun...looking forward to driving home tonight after picking up some fireworks to see how it does against other cars headlights. Hopefully it's as good as others who have it done make it sound. I was going to go with 50% since I have 5% on every other window, but saw some pictures and decided to go darker. I went with 35% on the whole windshield with a 20% strip thrown on top of it. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I'll try to post some pictures tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
Say "HI" to the cops for me :)

Unless of course your local laws allow for tinting of the windshield. Anything other then the top of the windshield is illegal here regardless of percent.

It's not completely legal here either without a prescription. But if I get pulled over I'll be sure to tell them hello for ya

i wish i never tinted mine get pulled over daily and i dont have the time to take it off :mad:

I miss mine. Id still have it if i lived in the city instead of county. One day, we will be reuinited tho lol

D....my entire front tinted windshield says "Whassuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup"!!!!

True.

Before
Before.jpg

Here are the pics that I said I was going to post.

After
After.jpg

Comparison between window 5%, no tint, windshield 35%, and strip 35% with 20% stacked.
window.jpg

Front of car
frontofcar.jpg

Here are the fireworks I was picking up as well
First Pallet
fireworks2.gif

Second Pallet
fireworks.gif

Very nice! Really helps with the sun and glare.

Looks like your side window(s) is a dye film, and fading purple? Or just a goofy angle.

Anyways the hell you need all those fireworks for? And picking them up in your LS?

Very nice! Really helps with the sun and glare.

Looks like your side window(s) is a dye film, and fading purple? Or just a goofy angle.

Anyways the hell you need all those fireworks for? And picking them up in your LS?

Has to be a goofy angle, not fading at all. Could be the iPhone camera.

Can you ever have too many fireworks? I actually own a fireworks business and with the Fourth of July coming up, we've been getting our shipments in. Its just a few years old, so we are still just operating one stand. This is our third shipment like this and we have one more coming in. I drove the LS to the pick up site, would have been a super tight fit on the drive home haha... I had a guy there with a trailer, he was pretty impressed with the new look.

That front end shot woke my sleepy self up just now lol. That looks good.
No angel eyes and fogs?

Welcome to the club hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. Front end shot is motivating to get my eyes in. Cool!

Andrizzle...it definitely was the angle/focus area of the iphone camera. Went out this morning and snapped this picture, it makes the windows seem a lot darker than they really are. I don't have one of those awesome cameras like some of the members have

photo.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back