Got my first ride in a Challenger and it happened to be a SRT8!

2002WRXSTi

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This thing was sweet as all hell. Panther Pink SRT8 6 speed with a White Leather interior with Purple stitching! Was quite a fun ride I must say :D
2011-05-12_20-36-51_753.jpg

2011-05-12_20-37-32_757.jpg

2011-05-12_20-41-15_889.jpg

YouTube - Panther Pink SRT8 Challenger getting sideways!

those sure are some ugly wheels. i do like the pink (i know flame away) but the tri-coat plum crazy is much better IMHO

those sure are some ugly wheels. i do like the pink (i know flame away) but the tri-coat plum crazy is much better IMHO

Yeah he went and the Plum Crazy SRT8 was an Auto so he walked away and found this at a PA dealership. Since it's a 2010 he got it 10G's off :eek:

Wheels looked good in daylight. Just look a bit funky in the Barn lighting I guess :confused:

Lol you haven't been in SH*T if you never been in a 11 second Subaru STI lol..... I actually felt my neck crack when i launched it at 6,000....siiiick!!!

Lol you haven't been in SH*T if you never been in a 11 second Subaru STI lol..... I actually felt my neck crack when i launched it at 6,000....siiiick!!!

try a 9 second evo 10. full titanium exhaust. twin turbo. i posted pics a long time ago with it beside my mark. should be somewhere around here.

And how much money went into the evo and the sti to go fast?:rolleyes: The challenger is fast as fvck BONE STOCK!!! I should know as I have a jeep gcsrt8 myself with bolt ons. Sink 10-15k into the challenger and see what you got then;)

try a 9 second evo 10. full titanium exhaust. twin turbo. i posted pics a long time ago with it beside my mark. should be somewhere around here.

How on earth did you do twin turbo's on a 4B12 4 cylinder:confused: I was just at my EVO builder's place yesterday and they are working on two well over 800WHP Subaru's on Pump Gas. I would have seen or heard of a twin turbo EVO10 :shifty:

And how much money went into the evo and the sti to go fast?:rolleyes: The challenger is fast as fvck BONE STOCK!!! I should know as I have a jeep gcsrt8 myself with bolt ons. Sink 10-15k into the challenger and see what you got then;)

Don't get me wrong cause I LOVE the Challenger but they are only 13 seconds at best stock. My stock I repeat stock JDM 2002STi still with a cat and on pump gas pulled a best of 12.51@109 :p

How on earth did you do twin turbo's on a 4B12 4 cylinder:confused: I was just at my EVO builder's place yesterday and they are working on two well over 800WHP Subaru's on Pump Gas. I would have seen or heard of a twin turbo EVO10 :shifty:

i dun know i saw two shiny circular things :p i swear by it. buddy is actually come up here in a couple of weeks. ill get him to give me the complete specs. the car its self is from japan. bought and imported.

if i had the money i would be all over the challenger srt 8. i love them, its one of the best cars chrysler has come up with in a very long time, and i love the old mopar's so thats why i like the new challenger so much. they are actually thinking about bringing back the roadrunner too. and i wont flame you for liking the panther pink, i like it too. my father in law had a 1970 440 6 pack roadrunner about 12 years ago that was plum crazy purple with black interior, with the air grabber hood on it, god that thing was a big block power house and all over the road lol thats what made them so much fun, trying to keep them on the road. i would love a new challenger, in any color!

Members online

No members online now.
Back