Got Bored... Look at these LSes I Found.....

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got bored last night. So I just started "Binging" different words with Lincoln LS. Found some "different" LSes.

Taste the rainbow.:eek:

Custom paint 02.jpg

Custom paint 03.jpg

Custom paint 04.jpg

custom paint 05.jpg

custom paint 06.jpg

custom paint 08.jpg

custom paint 10.jpg

custom paint 11.jpg

Out of all of those I wouldn't mind the Chameleon(2nd to last, first post) and the black/red one (11/11/09 in the corner)..

Edit: The slammed black one on 5 spokes ain't too shabby either.

Ew!

attachment.jpg

That one is shopped. Guy was trying to go vip style but I doubt it went anywhere. I saw his thread on some forum.

That red and black one, and the one above it aren't that bad. I actually really dig that red and black one, minus the wheels. 3rd post, pic 5.

Down here in Texas we be Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues. lol... For those that don't know, I'm talking about the 2 cars with the wheels poking out.

I think the orange and white one with the Wings West body kit is hot (minus the swirly graphics on the windows). Wasn't that car in the Nokturnal Car Club in Cali?

I remmember that last one. Looks sick but so much modding it wasnt even an LS anymore!

^^^you cant? I did mine a couple of times. Not that dark, but they were quite dark

What i dont understand is why people black out the headlights and keep the halogens in there

Members online

No members online now.
Back