Goodies for Sale!!! Tons of Stuff for my old LS!!!

djknowledge

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a list of things for sale...

Lincoln lse Kit with the following:

2nd Gen LSE Bumper (no chrome insert)
2nd gen LSE fog Lights
2nd Gen LSE fog light brackets

Viper 5901
4 air horns with compressor
directed electronix xpresskit for the viper alarm to work.

energy suspension bushings part number 9.5162g for the 2nd gen ls

stock lincoln ls springs

a fatmat trunk fatpack kit

let me know if you guys want. the lse kit i would like as a pick up only as the bumper is huge and wouldnt really want to ship out unless you guys pay for it. the other stuff i will ship out but you will have to pay costs (although it would be cheaper than shipping that bumper out.) everything is in brand new condition as it was for a lincoln ls project that never fell through. i own a bmw 530i now ( car sucks i would trade it in for another LS in a heartbeat). Had to let the car go for reasons that i wont discuss on here but the LS will always be my favorite car. DM PM email me or whatever my email is dblock01@msn.com paypal or cash only. i have pics available but i dont feel like posting unless i really really have to lol

im located in Jersey City, NJ area code 07306 the profile says houston because after multiple attempts to steal my car i decided to take precautions on letting my location be known. although i doubt crackheads have too much internet access.

Just my 2 cents, but, I would not be buying anything without pics of exactly the item(s) for sale.

With that said, glws!!!!

Damn dude, missed you around here. (lots of homo)

Get another LS and come back soon!

Just my 2 cents, but, I would not be buying anything without pics of exactly the item(s) for sale.

With that said, glws!!!!

i send people pics of the items they are interested in...keep your 2 cents if you're not buying anything lol

Damn dude, missed you around here. (lots of homo)

Get another LS and come back soon!

i missed you guys too lol im jsut upset i had to sell it....but heres a secret....I SOLD IT TO MY FATHER!!! hes keeping it in tip top shape and has replaced the transmission, replaced the traction control button that broke off and has installed dummy oxygen sensors. Everytime i see it i fall in love all over again especially since my new car (530i) lacks punch. i know there are models with bigger motors that are probably faster but i didnt have 60k to dish out on a m5 lol. anyways....heres some pics of the new car...
photo (8).JPG

photo (9).jpg

photo (8).JPG

photo (9).jpg

Needs wheels :D
holy :q:q:q:q nyc ls8 whats up man?! im already in the process of getting some m6 rims for it but im in the middle of moving and buying furniture blah blah blah so it'll have to wait till me and my girl finished getting settled in. do you really have a bmw 5 series too? -_______- lol

Damn you guys...lol well at least I got mine in February so it doesn't look like I'm doing everything you're doing lol. 8 plugs is the way to go...if I had more time to find the vehicle I wanted I would have gotten something with a v8 but it was like an emergency buy. After a year or so I'm def trading it in for something more powerful.

Anyone hear from djknowledge about the parts or has anyone bought the bumper? I've messaged him a couple times as I have cash and would be willing to pick up asap since I desperately need a new bumper but he hasn't responded...

He has not been online in 10 days (June 3rd). I was messaging him about it as I'm always interested if the price is right and all the pieces line up. He was responding. This of course was a day or so after he posted it up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back