Good news and bad news.

jdlmkviii

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'll start off with the bad news: The Mark VIII is gettin put away in storage for about a year until I start my classes at Wyotech...

Good news: Just recently Purchased a Blue '94 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 with 86k miles on it. Came with full 2.5" exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers (actually sounds REALLY mean... love it...), 15" Mickey Thompson wheels with 33" Pro Comp tires, Sony head Unit w/ 10 disc changer, power everything, O/D, Part time 4 wheeler, Upgraded Pioneer speakers with 800 watt amp, K&N intake system, and enough power to rip a large tree out of the ground. This will also be my winter driver, I'm getting so SICK of the Mark VIII doin nothin but fish tailing in the winter even with snow tires. I also want to save some of the miles on it and I'm waiting to do some crazy mods to it while I'm at automotive school.... I will miss it though...

Here's the truck:

Truck pics 001 (Medium).jpg

Truck pics 002 (Medium).jpg

That truck looks great. But, what is leaking? Looks like everything. Good luck with it.

Don

sounds pretty nice, i drive a ford acbover right now, i don't believe that chevy ever made a transport truck.

power steering pump is busted and leaking everywhere, but in this truck it's only about $40 for a new one and looks easy as heck to replace

man! i hate you! jk. That is my favorite truck (which i happen to be looking for as we speek.) Great taste in trucks !

Members online

Back