Good Bye

Y'all leave my baby alone. He don't need no foodstamps.....Good old Uncle Larry's got somethin' to feed him....

and I would never trade foodstamps for crack....a good ball-gag or whip maybe....but never crack.....I trade the meth I cook up for crack...

Yes it was harsh, but I simply got tired of the incessant BS, when all I did was post something that (a choice) that I'm very happy with. I would have never started on him if I wouldn’t have been pushed.

alexchern75 said:
Yes it was harsh, but I simply got tired of the incessant BS, when all I did was post something that (a choice) that I'm very happy with. I would have never started on him if I wouldn’t have been pushed.

its all good alex, soo have you joind a maxima forum yet and most importantly what do THEY think about the LS.. :rolleyes:

funny you ask, they do have a pretty good forum Maxima.org, and I only found one post about a race but for the most part they talk about how to increase performance. and yes there are a few known common problems on the maximas, but for the most part its the rear wheel bearing going bad on some of the earlier models. from what I can see I will be very happy with that 3.5 L engine :). just as before I'm just doing a lot of research and reading about the car and not much posting. learning before sharing...I think the first thing I will be doing to the car is upgrading the sound system, I need to dust off my old amp and find me some subs so I can add the bottom line that is seriously missing from the stock system.

yes the sound system you cant run a nice car that sounds terrible LOL -- you need to dust off the amp and go to ebay and complete your system -- OMG you posted the 3.5L now you going to get it from FLA02LS -- LOL

Ohh no, either way I'm done responding to him...If you can't be civil then I'm not interested. I'm just looking for nice sound since I already went throught the shaking the earth faze a few years back...heck I'd be happy with a 10" sub tucked away hidden somewhere in the trunk.

hey then your going to love this i actually am thinking of putting this on my LS when i decide to change out the soudn system they are subs that are 6x9 so u can replace the OEM ones these are 50rms with 200 watts max at 90.1 db sensitivity my freind has this in his car and they sound awsome http://www.ultimate-sounds.com/cdtaudio/103.htm just think about it this way i have the THX NAV and peaple here can tell you the system is crystal clear and the subs for that is only 45watts max so this will handle a good system for you if you just want a good 600 to 800 watt system

chocolat1701 said:
hey then your going to love this i actually am thinking of putting this on my LS when i decide to change out the soudn system they are subs that are 6x9 so u can replace the OEM ones these are 50rms with 200 watts max at 90.1 db sensitivity my freind has this in his car and they sound awsome http://www.ultimate-sounds.com/cdtaudio/103.htm just think about it this way i have the THX NAV and peaple here can tell you the system is crystal clear and the subs for that is only 45watts max so this will handle a good system for you if you just want a good 600 to 800 watt system

Do you know if these will fit in place of the factory subs in a THX equipped LS?

alexchern75 said:
Ok, sure you got me. I saw it and thought about fixing it but I didn't want to waste any more time. The problem here is that I'm not going around insulting people and telling them to grow up, just because they have a different opinion than me (you are). I'm just simply having fun with some idiot from Florida (You) that has to have the last word and be rude just for kicks. (Now I get to be a little rude) Like your friend said, I couldn't blame it on you; I'd say your “Mama” didn’t raise you correctly and you dad simply not there enough to make you a real man. Maybe this is time to talk to your parents and have them tell you about who you really are. Next time I'm in Florida, I'll stop by and say hi, I'm sure you'll be easy to find in "Liberty City" you'll be in the apartment with not doors or windows, but surely a nice LS will be parked in the front. I promise to continue paying taxes so you can have your food stamps, and trade them for crack, and so you can use the pay that you get from taco bell to pay for your car payments and internet. I'm entirely done with you and all other responses will be ignored.
By the way, if I was way off, then understand that those are the vibes that you are giving off. Good night and good luck trying to pass your self for classy, believe me your car has more class then you do.
Man, you got me. Hmm...where shall i start. First off, its ok to not be able to afford a luxury vehicle. Like i have said, enjoy your Maxima, your old ass Maxima. Yep, i'm the one on food stamps but your the one trading down with your cars. It'll be ok though. You buy what you can afford. All the rest of your post if just gay, which may explain you??? Single parent?? Where's mommy at? Or are you the mommy and Frank is the daddy wearing the pants? See how it gets stupid when you get personal. Here is a suggestion, stimulate your brain and go back to my original post, i didnt bash your choice in brand or anything. I stated it was lame to post the HP and 0-60 times, i think that is now the fourth time i have said that. But you go keep taking it personal. Your getting all bent out of shape because you know its true. And i thought the title of the post was goodbye. Goodbye :waving:

TheRebel said:
Do you know if these will fit in place of the factory subs in a THX equipped LS?
yes they do a perfect fit im going to order them for me too i also have the THX, a freind of mine ordered them and he was in cali for about 4 months so i put them on my LS yust to test them out and they was perfect the sound was great the ontly thing is that you may need to cut the connector so they cuz the one for the original subs does not fit

Now is it just me or did the '02 Maxima's not have 255HP or whatever? I thought the new generation Maxima got the balls? ::shrugges::

Beamer said:
Now is it just me or did the '02 Maxima's not have 255HP or whatever? I thought the new generation Maxima got the balls? ::shrugges::
It does has 255 hp and it does have a est. time of 14.7 1/4 mi. But who cares. If i wanted to make a purchase decision on 1/4 mi. times it wouldnt be a Maxima. That was my point. He didnt point out options or color or the ride quality or interior or a better payment, he seemed to have to post times and hp to make it appear to be a good choice. Whatever.

Well I do not care about all that, I was just wondering about the HP in the '02's. If he likes his purchase thats cool, I was just unclear on the HP ratings cause I thought the '03 or '04+ got the power. Shame the car is not rwd, such a waste IMO.

mann yall need to stop all this argueing.. makes no sense.. after all of it, the both of you are in the same situation.. didn`t change anything a bit.. just wasted the time that u guys used to exchange harsh comments.. congrats on u`r maxima and good luck with it. i think they are nice cars and at the end of the day it was what you wanted, so have fun with it man. and post some pics..

Ok, here are a few night shots since I won't get a chance for a daytime shoot any time soon.
Just to clear up any misconceptions, yes this one has the bigger engine, leather, plenty of electronics although not as many as my LS had electric adjusting seats with memory, end a few other toys. As a car enthusiast the first thing I looked at where Hp and torque figures and I was impressed, that being the reason of the excited (not exited) post. This car does have many creature comforts and is in excellent shape, very low miles for a 2002 (50,000) and for a Japanese car this should give me a long term vehicle. No car is perfect but as stated before I am looking for reliability and I hope I found it. Nothing can change the fact that I loved my LS, unfortunately all of the problems found did cause me undue hardships...
The Maxima is a nice looking car that has many of the features I wanted. One of the last things I was wiling to give up was freeway passing speeds and nice acceleration that I had with the LS, and I didn't have to give it up with this replacement. I decided to go with a pre-owned car because I am currently saving to buy a house, and the way the market is in Sacramento I need to get as many dollars saved up as possible so the last thing I needed was a $600.00 car payment...priorities.

IMGed_6291.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back