Good Bye LVC.

jerbear19

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys if you havent noticed my signature, i have gone on kind of a selling spree with my cars. I sold all 5 of my cars and bought another one.

So i would like to say thank you to everyone for all there help this really is one of the most helpfull sites i have been on.

I did tell all the new owners of my cars to join the site. but who knows if the will.

I ended up buying a 2004 lifted Jeep Wrangler. i got a super deal on it!! i didnt even pay half of what its worth!!

So Thank You again to everyone!!! ill stop by from time to time still.

heres a pic of the Jeep. it has a 6" lift, 35" tires, and 73,000 miles on it!

2012-07-30_17-02-18_736.jpg

2012-07-30_17-02-18_736.jpg

Congrats on the purchase!!! Sorry to see the LS go but like you said, drop in from time to time.

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for helping make the Arizona LS scene a little more active. We may call you up when we do the 2013 calendar so you can assist with some artwork! :)

wtf? sold an LS for that Jeep :confused:

Oh well, hope you still come around once in a while dude.

Jeeps seems fun to drive. Bummer you sold your LS though.

Cut him some slack guys, to each his own.

My next car better be something RWD and better than the LS, or else the LSGang will disapprove and burn me alive
thread-cheesygrin-16.png

just finished my buddies jeep project. Its a blast to drive... LOL talk about night and day with the aftermarket world... enjoy making it yours...

wtf? sold an LS for that Jeep :confused:

Oh well, hope you still come around once in a while dude.

I have always been more of a lifted truck/jeep guy. The LS's were kinda a phase for me. I love driving the jeep it just makes everything more exciting. The only thing i dont like about it are the flames. I also couldnt pass up the deal on it $6700 for a jeep thats worth around $14k. And it will hold its value unlike the LS. I still do love the LS but i needed a change, i get bored way to easy!!

I have always been more of a lifted truck/jeep guy. The LS's were kinda a phase for me. I love driving the jeep it just makes everything more exciting. The only thing i dont like about it are the flames. I also couldnt pass up the deal on it $6700 for a jeep thats worth around $14k. And it will hold its value unlike the LS. I still do love the LS but i needed a change, i get bored way to easy!!
When I get tired of sitting low, I jump in the Navigator... I'm not sure I could let either go at the moment unless I got a HUGGE upgrade.

Have fun with your jeep!

Members online

No members online now.
Back