God is Only a Theory

There is nothing inherently "theological" about metaphysics and epistemology. Yet, without those, you cannot possibly justify your faith in empiricism and science. Admit it or not, by accepting the view you do, you necessarily make metaphysical and epistemological assumptions. I am simply asking you to justify them. Otherwise, your perspective is exposed as nothing but faith.

and none of the stars will EVER fall from the sky. it's impossible.

See the link in the above post.

To a somewhat primitive people that didn't have a good understanding of science... meteors would be considered "stars falling from the sky".

What's the matter Wrm??? Got busted trying to provide false Covid comparison numbers between the U.S. and Canada... in the "Trump" thread???

So now you are back over here trying to stir schitt up again???

Enjoying your existence in falsehoods and denial seems to be a very convenient "truth" for you.

Thought I unsubscribe from this thread a long time ago. Don't know why I'm getting notifications now.

Unsubscribing again. Not going back down that rabbit hole.

you still on about ghosts and goblins shag.
metaphysics was real popular about the 1890's.
then came real science.

In the article, among other biblical citations, Collins quotes from Genesis 19:24–25: “Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah — from the Lord out of the heavens. Thus He overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities — and also the vegetation in the land.” Doesn't surprise me at all....but thanks for even more hard proof and evidence to this historical fact

Funny how this still wants legs. There was a time when I hated Church because it was go or get your butt beat. All that kissing Crosses and bowing down....yada, yada. Then life happened. Threw a dramatic death experience, I began to see a lot of things threw dreams that mystified the hell out of me. The core of that is having conversations with family and friends that have passed away from this world. When taken together there is no doubt in my mind we live in multidimensional worlds. What was of most interest to me of the 44 years worth of these experiences is normally a visit is either with folks that are still alive here or its a visit with a deceased. Then in a visit not long ago, both an alive and deceased spirit were in the same place at the same time as I myself experience! Yeah, I guess I really am ready for a straight jacket to a good portion of the folks out there! And that's fine. What ever you think about Religion or spiritual issues, Your right and wrong at the same time! All I will say more, is your perception of reality, is reality. It just doesn't extend into other peoples "defined" realities. People that have yet be sold on any of the theories at hand, will find there own comfort zone over time. What I personally see in a devout science based Atheist is what Edgar Casey called a "splinter spirit". A child yet to develop a neurological ability to an extrasensory perception of wave energy that science is just now figuring out the most basic fundamentals. See "EMOTIV" in its infancy of development. On that flip side, the brain can be controlled by wave energy also. That is a key player in the future of human control tech that will be eventually known to the general populations. Now I'm not knocking the Atheist. That grounding in scientific evidence of the political day, is an important part of human development IF it wasn't "politically" guided along to some degree. What is dramatically wrong with the human condition today is that the phase of " He who dies with the most toys, wins" is practiced by far too many people, especially by our politicians. The lack of after life responsible motives within our society will be the grease of our demise. Targeted scientific research has gone the way of Pharma. Its sad, but a necessary evil.

A pretty good book on the entire Jews escaping Egypt is called "The Hiram Key" The Hiram Key: Pharaohs, Freemasons and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Jesus: Lomas, Robert: 9781931412759: Amazon.com: Books

Like Vid, the authors go into the most minute historical data only to find out that yes, there were Jews that migrated into Egypt and rather than being slaves, they were accepted into the society as the people of the Hyskos kings and latter chased out of Egypt since they organized to take over the Pharoh's powers of rule. Funny how the guy from the vid didn't read this book and follow up on any of its accusations since it was a best seller in a lot of countries. I'm a Christian but like anything in this world of smoke & mirrors, Questioning everything including what was assembled in the Nicean conferences that we call the Bible today, is subject to suspicion. The Catholic Church didn't become about the 6th wealthiest organization in the world by flipping over flea market tables in front of Temples.

this guy was 04 and fossten in one.
but he found reality.
that's why i posted him.
this guy was brainwashed and indoctrinated for 2 decades since birth.

this guy was 04 and fossten in one.
but he found reality.
that's why i posted him.
this guy was brainwashed and indoctrinated for 2 decades since birth.

And what are his metaphysical assumptions? How does he justify knowledge in his worldview? If he can't do that, he is a hack.
JayPresup.JPG

Really? I thought you were smarter than that ....You don't know the difference between a evil spirit and a righteous never sinning Spirit... Big difference buddy...keep studying you'll figure it out ...maybe

Ignore him Dutch. Wrm is just trying to be an antagonist.

Like the signs at the zoo say...

"Please don't feed the animals" !

Really? I thought you were smarter than that ....You don't know the difference between a evil spirit and a righteous never sinning Spirit... Big difference buddy...keep studying you'll figure it out ...maybe
wtf are spirits?
you talk to these things?o_O
as imaginary as thee god you're told about.
authority for belief.
should try a little evidence and observation.

Genesis 2:7, where “the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
The making of Three ....Body, Soul and Spirit and so the battle begins ...which one prevails ...worm you're so close to getting it ....it's right under your nose...open your eyes and see

Members online

Back