Glitch ballast

The omen

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine the begining of this month and even sent an e-mail or 2 and had no response from him. Does anyone know how long it takes to get it?:confused:

Same here, it took about a week.

Maybe he is out of town or something.

are u guys sure i was about to order mine but ill wait to see if omen receives his or not?

hey ford is there anyway u can have him post a notice or something on here better yet hey omen... when u recieve urs let me know ok

I will keep you guys posted. I pay pal'd the money on oct 10th,e-mailed him once or twice since then and had no response or inverter ?????

so its almost a month and no reponse are u serious DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH GLITCH ABOUT THIS?....................

so its almost a month and no reponse are u serious DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH GLITCH ABOUT THIS?....................

Your kidding me right?

The omen sent his money on the 10th.
The Link says it can take 14 business days to be sent.
It can take 3 days to get to him if he sent it.
So we are going to get a to get a hold of him and tell him what?
He is taking all the time he says it might take?

Omen....did you get a e-mail thanking you for your order, and a password to open the instructions?

Did you get a Receipt for Your Payment from PayPal?

I am not surprised that you don't get a response from his e-mail on that account.

Think about it.

The man has helped so many people, he is not getting rich doing this for the community, I would bet the $100 bucks you set him you that there is a perfectly good reason for why yours is taking a little longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kidding me right?

The omen sent his money on the 10th.
The Link says it can take 14 business days to be sent.
It can take 3 days to get to him if he sent it.
So we are going to get a to get a hold of him and tell him what?
He is taking all the time he says it might take?

Omen....did you get a e-mail thanking you for your order, and a password to open the instructions?

Did you get a Receipt for Your Payment from PayPal?

I am not surprised that you don't get a response from his e-mail form that account.

Think about it.

The man has helped so many people, he is not getting rich doing this for the community, I would bet the $100 bucks you set him you that there is a perfectly good reason for why yours is taking a little longer.

I have my gf checking her e-mail as we speak b/c I sent the funds through her pay pal. I know some things take time...........My girlfriend just read me an e-mail from him saying he has a family matter and that he will ship the inverter to me when he gets back in town. That answers my question. Thank you for you help guys. :)

Good deal.
I have never heard anything bad about dealing with him.
Glad you heard from him, you going to love the Inverter.
I do wonder how many he has sold.

94BLU8, if you need one just order it, he will get one to you.
He can be trusted.

ok thanks man wow ill order mine on friday and give him time thanks guys..... just precautious

****update****

I just recieved my glitch inverter today so if anyone has any doubt....don't! I would definatly recommend;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I beleive he made a thread to all saying that he was going to be out of town for a lil bit and to expect a delay..I believe his mother passed, it was on one of the markviii forums.

he's been awesome to me i cant tell you guys how many we have gotten from him, not only for our personal mark VIII's but for neons off our parts cars that i make sure work before we sell them, i have used many of them. never a problem with rich he's good people!

Members online

No members online now.
Back