Glitch Ballast not like the original ballast

mark0101

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So has anyone else have the same problem I am having. With no parking lamp, the Neon is slower to turn on than the incandescent bulbs. But when you start tapping on it for 2-3 times it reacts faster than the normal bulbs. When you have it on parking lamps, it reacts fast no matter what the situation is. So are you guys experiencing this with your glitch ballast also where it is slow to react than the normal bulbs when parking lamps are off?

Video of what I am talking about

[video=youtube;ltY-cQEsw1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltY-cQEsw1g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

seems normal to me, nice neon by the way...looks sharp. I also have a Glitch ballast and I just love the thing.

I don't know if this is how glitch ballast come like but it is different than the OEM ballast.

yeah, it seems like it doesn't have a capacitor to storage a charge for the first time it turns on but other times it works like a charm since it is getting continuous charge.

I have but will try to lower it even more to see if it makes a difference.

it appears to me the Glitch ballast needs to be turned down just a little, small difference between brakes applied and park lights on, IMHO

Members online

No members online now.
Back