Glass packs

the rev on the drive by wire is nothing like the rev on the gen 1... you would have to rev the two to know what i mean

Got to rev a gen 2 on the lot and my gen 1 and felt the difference....I still say my Gen 1 was a good choice......and suprisingly enough the 2000 model semms to have same if not less problems than the newer models...which is susprising to me since the first release of a car usually has A LOT of problems....like a few that I noticed in the new Audi A4s

the rev on the drive by wire is nothing like the rev on the gen 1... you would have to rev the two to know what i mean

You dont see my point. Im sure you stood on the side of the street as some POS like a automatic Civic or any other loud automatic came by and heard how terrible it sounded in gear. The automatic trans just makes the car over all not sound so great. Drive by wire or not. It also dont mater to me if it has drive by wire or not cause with a rev limiter its not like you can rev it above 3k before it starts to bounce around.

OK so i got my glass packs put on they sounds perfect not loud at all but just a easy acceleration they sound great no drone at all..there perfect exactly what i wanted and it ended up costing me 95 dollars.....Now here's the deal he made it to where it comes strait out the back now instead of just turn downs but now i need some tips. I think i'm gonna go with some 3 inch rolled SS tips but idk which ones to get or even how much they cost or where to buy them at..Magnaflows look cool but i want to check into Borla,Magnaflow,Corsa and whatever other ones look cool but arnt super exspensive.

Tips IMO are just tips. No point in paying for a Name like Magnaflow. I mean there are some to stay away from but common sense should be able to help determine what they are.

Search ebay for some tips. I second stainless double wall.

I agree what kind of motoe oil do you guys run i want to switch to syn but the which kind? And i had a guy tell me once you switch you can't switch back to conventional oil. Is that true

No, it's not true at all. You can switch back any time you want. But it's a good idea to pick an oil and stick with it... Some additives can attack each other.

^ that's the dumbest thing i've read in a while

Members online

No members online now.
Back