Gettin ready to come home

urbomlevi07

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my deployments almost over and I'm gettin ready to head back stateside. Just traded the silver LS for a black LS with a few more options.

I've been acquiring a few goods while I've been over here, including Hoen's for the highs and fogs, some 4" exhaust tips, LED's for a conversion, Umnitza Angel eyes, Eibach lowering springs, LSE Grille, K&N CAI, and eyelids.

Once I get released from orders I'll have tint thrown on,the rear surround painted, and install everything I have waiting for me at home.

Right now all I have is the dealers pictures because I'm still over here but plan to get new pictures when I get home as well.

Last edited:
my car looked almost identical to urs when i got it.....03 ls v8...but its black on black...

Grats on the car :) Mine is pretty much the same - 03 LS V8 sport, black on black.

I was going to say the same thing M4rK car looks the same as yours, wired thing is i thought after 02 the fog light were soppose to be round.

So you're coming home to a new ls,new to you? Cool. It looks clean and taken care of. The headlights look real clean too

Mmmmmmm I love me some black LS. :p

Are you doing the Umnitza rings yourself?

Mmmmmmm I love me some black LS. :p

Are you doing the Umnitza rings yourself?

Don't think I'm gonna do them by myself. It would be a good experience to do them by myself, but I really do not want to screw up my headlights since I dont have a second set.

I was going to say the same thing M4rK car looks the same as yours, wired thing is i thought after 02 the fog light were soppose to be round.

I think its the Gen II LSE's have the round fog lights and 06's have the round fog lights as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back