Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do a LED conversion to the interior:
(correct me if im missing any)
2-Visor Lights
2-Overhead Lights (front)
1-Overhead Light (rear)
2-the lights below and in front of the driver and passenger
1-in the trunk (just puttin this here as it is an interrior light)

I can only seem to find lengthy information on Gen2 Bulbs.
Obviously V-led is the way to go from what they say.
I plan on searching more after posting this.
But if anyone can shove me in the right direction here (link to an old post i missed in my searching) or has done it them selves. Help would be appreciated.

I also need to do the LED conversion on my reverse lights as ill be blacking them out here shortly... i found the write ups on the Gen2 LED tail lights and reverse lights so i think i have the concept down. (reistors and all that jazz)
i am just finding myself short on knowing what # bulb i should be buying for these as well on a Gen1.
2-Reverse Lights
(not sure how many i need for the tail light conversion total, but if thats handy i wouldnt complain konwing it for future reference.

Ive been wanting to do a LED conversion to the interior:
(correct me if im missing any)
2-Visor Lights I never changed those out
2-Overhead Lights (front)212 festoon style bulb
1-Overhead Light (rear)212 festoon style bulb

2-the lights below and in front of the driver and passenger 194 plug style. I think I used a 9 bulb LED down there

1-in the trunk (just puttin this here as it is an interrior light) I believe this is a 212 festoon style as well

I can only seem to find lengthy information on Gen2 Bulbs.
Obviously V-led is the way to go from what they say.
I plan on searching more after posting this.
But if anyone can shove me in the right direction here (link to an old post i missed in my searching) or has done it them selves. Help would be appreciated.

I also need to do the LED conversion on my reverse lights as ill be blacking them out here shortly... i found the write ups on the Gen2 LED tail lights and reverse lights so i think i have the concept down. (reistors and all that jazz)
i am just finding myself short on knowing what # bulb i should be buying for these as well on a Gen1.
2-Reverse Lights
(not sure how many i need for the tail light conversion total, but if thats handy i wouldnt complain konwing it for future reference.

Put info in bold in your post.

As far as any other bulbs. There are 2 194/168 style bulbs in the front doors near the bottom for a courtesy light.

I can't for the life of me remember what bulb style was in the reverse lights. 3157 maybe?

I can only tell you what I put in my LS. I believe the 211-2 and 212-2 are interchangeable. I bought from superbrightleds.com, and used bulb style 4410 (which replaces the 211-2 and 212-2 bulb styles).

168/194 everywhere else. Oh, and only one map light in the back.

im pretty sure 3156 is reverse (3157 is a dual filament bulb, 3156 is single)

oh, also, IIRC there are two 194 bulbs in the tail lights (the light on the trunk and the inner bulb of the outer lens), brake lights are 3157 and the hi mount is 3156 and the tag lights are 194

Aweesome pek and dnyce! im a look into ordering thoes later this week. i cant wait to get rid of that yellowish light.
and outta curiosity. i see IIRC all the time. not familiar with the term. xplain pls?

Dnyce...outta curiosity. what makes ur fogs look green?
is it just he pic or did you do sumthing to them? i like it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back