Gen1 clear corners

Yeah I know how that feels. Last week of school and then finals so its been pretty crazy so far. I'll update in a few hours.

Yeah I know how that feels. Last week of school and then finals so its been pretty crazy so far. I'll update in a few hours.

It's finals week for me right now. Only one final left and I'm home free til the fall. Good luck on all of yours. I totally bombed one today.

Got them in the mail the other day. Should be installed soon and I will post pics.

Wow Alax! Just read this thread..excellent work!! I'll have to buy a set.

MShippo37915.jpg

Since nobody has posted an installed pic of the clear corners yet, here ya go

hjjhj.jpg

Thanks for the pic, they look great!

Lights look great col. I tried taking pictures of mine but my camera blows and the lighting wasn't very good.

I tried using my phone and all they looked like was a bright blur lol that's 2 mega pixels for you. My camera is 10 mega pixels so it's a little better but it's not that great.

Bump'd & Pm'd

Hopeful these are still in production, Alex ?

I wish I could use them but I have a gen II. Looks great though, you did a fantastic job on these.......Hey if you ever try a gen II let me know i'll order some from you. Keep us posted

I wish I could use them but I have a gen II. Looks great though, you did a fantastic job on these.......Hey if you ever try a gen II let me know i'll order some from you. Keep us posted

Check out his gen II angel eyes threads. Theres a material you can buy from homedepot to make your own clear corners.

He made a gen 2 reflector check post #56

I can still do them, but time is the big factor. Trying to finish other projects before starting more.

Give me a few more weeks and I will have enough time to start making them again.

I'm ready to send money Alax....when you want it of course.

My lights are cloudy and full of water.

I'm waiting for your lenses and angels to do them all at once.

Members online

Back