Gen II angel eyes - HELP!...need a part

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a drivers side Gen II headlight they have used for parts? :confused:

Idk what the h.ell is wrong with my reflector bowl, but i was cleaning it with a dry microfiber cloth to prep fro re-assembly and the silver coating stared to come off :mad:.

Im gonna see if i can rattle-can it and get it to look half way decent, but figured id ask. Thanks in advance.

If anyone does have a DRIVER SIDE Turn Signal Reflector Bowl for sale PM me with a price :)

2013-02-11_18-57-58_212.jpg

Seeing you're also in Long Island, there is a wreck yard that had a LS. Wasn't sure if it was a Gen I or II. The roof was totally gone, but I can go take a look to see if the lamp assembly is still there.

@ fudge... thank you so much for the offer. But before I waste any of your time running around im gonna see if I can either Dupli-Color chrome paint it...or worst case Ill have to call a few salvage yards out by me and see what they got.

Id take you up on your offer except I dont want to pay for a whole assembly, or even worse - have to take that one apart too. Thanks again for the help though. :cool:

I was just looking to see if someone had spare parts around, unlikely yes, but hey - ya never know.

Go to the parts store and get stick on chrome stuff....you know that stuff that people put on their trucks to hide rust.

Get it real wide and it will be seemless.

No problem. I'm actually close to the junkyard, just let me know and I'll take a spin by. Which part of long island are you in if you dont mind me asking?

No problem. I'm actually close to the junkyard, just let me know and I'll take a spin by. Which part of long island are you in if you dont mind me asking?

ok, thanks alot. Let me see how i make out with the Dupli-Color and ill let you know. I live in Suffolk, exit 63 off the LIE - about an hour from Brooklyn lol

I've got one! $10 + shipping? lol, no idea what to ask for it. It's been sitting in my garage for nearly 3 years (headlight is still sealed but not usable, inside reflectors are still fine).

M4rk you are awesome :gr_hail: that would be perfect...let me know what you need for shipping and send it to my paypal.
Im gonna PM you my paypal email right now - I cant thank you enough :D

Members online

Back