Gen 2 - March UD Pullies

Finally got around to installing a set on my own car today.

HPIM4040.jpg

HPIM4043.jpg

HPIM4045.jpg

HPIM4047.jpg

HPIM4063.jpg

I'm using an SFI cert. steeda set. (not the piggyback type)

I installed mine real quick. Just two bolts and cut the copper pipes...

This will give you a CEL, but you can fix it because you got SCT's nice software...

Just a FYI you might want to OD the alt. I have been getting no charging at idle in winter with heat on and headlights on.

I'm using an SFI cert. steeda set. (not the piggyback type)

I installed mine real quick. Just two bolts and cut the copper pipes...

This will give you a CEL, but you can fix it because you got SCT's nice software...

OK, good for you. :p

Just a FYI you might want to OD the alt. I have been getting no charging at idle in winter with heat on and headlights on.

Mine's not a daily driver, and I'll just raise the idle a bit if I need to, but thanks for the heads up.

so u/d pullies do what exactly?

They underdrive (slow down) the accessories while overdriving (spinning faster) the crank pulley thus resulting in the engine spooling up quicker. It's another holeshot modification like gears or a stall. Underdrives won't net as much performance as the gears or stall but will make a noticeable difference. That should be my next mod since my air injection system is already removed and I don't want DLF to get too far ahead of me now or a Gen1 might come along and slip in between us on the list. :shifty:

also if your engine sees high rpm on a regular basis, your accessories will last longer cuz they aren't being spun so fast.

Members online

Back