Gen 1 w/ground effects

Well WTF... might as well.

ugly4.jpg

That kit on the white one looks like stir fried :q:q:q:q imo! To each their own though! Doooooooo it kid!

glad i asked....cant stop laughing, the wtf factor is awesome....

I wish i owned that so I could bolt it to an old bronco frame and lift it like 12"

I really hope the owner of that thing only did it for the humor value

I just got that yellow car out of my head and now........I'm going to the tavern, after I puke up my lunch.

Thanks for the excuse to drink today kid :)

ok! I know you guys want your cars to look like the YELLOW MARK VIII when they grow up........lol :ducks for cover:

i feel like a gen 1 could look good with a nice kit i just have not seen a nice kit yet lol. as for a gen 2 just lower it and it looks dead sexy!

I agree. The first gen front bumper is pretty boring as-is, a nice front lip could do a lot for the looks of the car. The sides would have to be very subdued to work well though.

I see how it is, hating on my kit =p hehe jking it dont bug me. I wouldnt trade my mark for any other, I love having a car that is fairly unique and a mark without a kit is too common IMO.

That kit would look 1000x better if you molded everything into the bumpers instead of it just being tacked on.

It is somewhat molded in, when I redid it I filled it all in to smooth out the lines. Before you could stick a piece of paper or something thin between the kit and body, not anymore. When I redo it this summer I am going to try and hide the lines even more I think.

It is somewhat molded in, when I redid it I filled it all in to smooth out the lines. Before you could stick a piece of paper or something thin between the kit and body, not anymore. When I redo it this summer I am going to try and hide the lines even more I think.

looks nice, ever thought about filling in the chrome strips also? it will give it a cleaner look.

I already filled in the side trim, havent done bumbers. At the time I didnt want to try it, side moldings were less to fill in. I will almost for sure fill in the bumbers when I redo it. I dont have hardly any chrome left on it, I plan to get rid of basically any that is left.

The only one I think looks bad is the rear bumper piece.

Could you post some big pics of your car?

Ive actually had thoughts of filling in bumber and getting rid of the side molding all together and smoothing it out.

Ill post some up later today for you. Cant just post them to photo garage due to size limit there. Feeling kinda lazy atm heh.

Members online

No members online now.
Back