Gen 1 Mark VIII Ground effects 4 sale

DynoDaddy

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The ground effects off of my pearl car are for sale. I paid 1250$ new for them. Then I had to paint them and install them. I will let the front and rear bumper go with the ground effects. They are painted pearl. THe front bumper has some cuts behind the ground effects which cannot be seen until you jack the car up in the air and get underneath it. The cuts were there to make room for an air/air intercooler. The front piece has some places where it scraped the gound on the corners by the front tires. The rear piece is flawless. The side pieces have some rock chips, ect on them.

make an offer

I was workign on it. You are too fast :O)

508.jpg

DSC01318a.jpg

DSC01387a.jpg

Damn, thats pretty nice looking. Why are you selling it or parting it out? Although, I do not think it compares to a Viper. But what can I say. . . Damn!

THe pearl car was one of the top 3 baddest ass looking Mark VIII IMO in the country. The ground effects set the car off.

oh damn those would look soooo good on my car. Ground effects + cobra R hood i already have. I really duno what to offer you........ so how much? Defanently interested

I am looking for $800 for the ground effects, and the front and rear bumper than they are mounted to.

for sale

how much for the car together???????? looks like nice car to just part out.

Damn, still got to get my bumper redone at the Body Shop, thought the timing was impeccable

hottweelz said:
My Gen 2 is Pearl... wouldn't work would it?

theres a gen2 kit on ebay for sale for 350.00.... doesnt help my cause any but check it out for yours, its never been on the car either.

yes i am parting the car out. I wanted 4K for the car w/o the motor. This was of course with the HID's and rims ect, jsut as it sat. People thought that was too much, called me crazy ect. I have about 14K worth of parts in the car as it sits.
Now the HID's are on ebay currently at 750$ and will most liekly sell for 1000+
18 rims with new tires sold for 800
addco front and rear sway bar is sold 300

I still have custom braided SS fuel system I have to sell
complete built 4.30 rear end
New Raxle halfshafts
Ground effects
and a damn near perfect pearl interior.
custom grill
absolutly perfect body panels
Brand new airbags, upper a arms, hubs, virtually every suspension part there is was replaced.

I am pretty sure I will get my 4K out of her as I am over half way there. I told you folks that it was a steal of a deal. There is 75lbs of sound deadening on the car. It was an unbelievable car. I loved this car so incredibly much. It pains me to do this, but I have to. I suppose now I know I have no soul, but I would not sell the car for nothing. Sorry folks.

I am extremely interested in buying your ground effects!!!! If they have not been sold already. If they have been sold, where did you originally get them? I really want to obtain g/fx for my '93 Mark VIII, but am having a difficult time finding them. Thanks for the info in advance.

Brendan Gillespie
brendangillespie@hotmail.com

did you just buy that car? cuz i saw that exact car, same fog lamps, color, and gfx in casper Wyoming...(dont want to sound like a jackass...but is that REALY YOUR car?)

MrWilson said:
did you just buy that car? cuz i saw that exact car, same fog lamps, color, and gfx in casper Wyoming...(dont want to sound like a jackass...but is that REALY YOUR car?)

Yes it's his. Ive been on the mark forums for a LONG time, and his sticks out in my mind the most. He's had it for a while.

Members online

No members online now.
Back