Gen 1 front license plate holder F/S

squirell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Reserve is $49

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17086361419...em=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

lincoln plate side.jpg

lincoln plate front.jpg

I'll take it right now as is for $50. Just something else I don't need but I have been thinking about getting a black, white or mirror tag with a Lincoln emblem on it. Yours matches my car color if it's WK - White Opalescent.

squirell. there is a name that hasn't posted in a while, read a lot about the car though.

I'll take it right now as is for $50. Just something else I don't need but I have been thinking about getting a black, white or mirror tag with a Lincoln emblem on it. Yours matches my car color if it's WK - White Opalescent.

Thanks for the offer , but it's already bid up to $49.

Please please tell me your not the guy (rodster2011) who bid $50 and wanted free shipping after I already had a bid for $49 plus $15 shipping.....then wants ME to cancell his bid if I don't accept those terms.

Please please tell me your not the guy (rodster2011) who bid $50 and wanted free shipping after I already had a bid for $49 plus $15 shipping.....then wants ME to cancell his bid if I don't accept those terms.

:lol: no, that doesn't sound like terry.

I didn't think it would be.
I've been on this site from almost day 1 and think most guys here
wouldn't pull a scumbag move like that to a fellow member.
Made a lot of good friends here.

No, not sure what's going on with all that but if I want the plate holder bad enough, I'll outbid anyone that goes up against me. My eBay name is (nicholasterry) and I have been with eBay for about 8 years or so and I don't work like that. I offered you $50 here and you said you had a bid and I left it at that. I have no clue who the rodster person is. Sorry!

No, not sure what's going on with all that but if I want the plate holder bad enough, I'll outbid anyone that goes up against me. My eBay name is (nicholasterry) and I have been with eBay for about 8 years or so and I don't work like that. I offered you $50 here and you said you had a bid and I left it at that. I have no clue who the rodster person is. Sorry!

I figured that...please don't think I was acussing you,just had to ask.

P.S. Chris and Terry...love both your cars !

Thanks and sorry to hear someone is messing with you on eBay. Honestly, my car had one on the front of it when I bought it off Jamie and it was in mint condition but I really don't like them on the front of a Mark. I asked him to take it off and keep it before I paid for the car and he did and then he sold it for about $80 lol. Hard to see it here in the pic but this is my car about a month before I went to Florida to buy it.

033.jpg

Exactly the same car as mine right down to the painted 10 spokes when I bought it !
Is Jaime still selling cars and parts ?

Nah, he quit the whole deal completely and doesn't even have the shop anymore. He welds from sun up till sun down and doesn't even own a Mark anymore. His wife does but really not sure what's going on with his whole situation. Been a few days since I talked to him but as of now, he doesn't have anything to do with Marks.

All the big stuff was sold off and or scrapped and the smaller stuff went to the next house they moved into and it was all placed in the garage on shelves. I guess Pete is still selling off some of the stuff but I'm really not sure if there is anything left now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back