gas prices

mach8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What's everyone paying for gas around the country?

Here in the east bay area of California 91 octane is going for $2.23/gal and up and it's getting higher every day it seems this last week.

IL 93 to 92 runns $2.06-$2.09
nitroblue 110 runs a steady $3.24

$2.09 a gallon for 92, $2.06 for 89 and $2.01 for 87 here in Philly and expected to go up another 25 cents before the end of the month. Unless I absolutely have to use something else, Exxon is the only gas that I use in my TC.

SW Wisconsin 92 Ranges from about $2.15 to 2.25 depending on the small town you are passing through. Drivers learn were the cheapest gas is and make sure it is on their route.

Iowa isn't too far 30 miles and many like to jump states for Iowa's lower gas taxes.

Hi All

Boy this gets tedious, I always win the "gas price" competition :D

95 (Our lowest grade) = $6.45
98 = $7.14
Diesel = $6.69

Regards

Dereck

Dereck said:
Hi All

Boy this gets tedious, I always win the "gas price" competition :D

95 (Our lowest grade) = $6.45
98 = $7.14
Diesel = $6.69

Regards

Dereck

Yeah, but look where you are, (We'd be paying that much if folks like Al Gorlioni got their way). I've got some of the highest prices, with five major refineries within 30 miles! For a long time on of the most expensive stations in the area was an EXXON station right next to the EXXON refinery! They truck gas 200 mi. from here and charge less for it! Talk about getting screwed at the pumps.

Members online

Back