Garage Cleanout: Oil pan and more...

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm preparing to move on the 18th, and over the last 4 years I've been in this house, I've amassed quite a bit of stuff. As I've been cleaning out the garage, and trying to pack, I've found a lot of stuff that I don't really want to to bring with me...

Updated 95-98 style Oil pan. This updated style oil pan has a reinforced mating flange to the engine. I'm not sure if this really helps very much, but nonetheless, it is the newer style. There doesn't seem to be a spot of rust on it, although there is some scrapes on it that will, at the very least, need to be painted over. Northerners might want to do a little bit more to make it last longer...

$150 shipped

96-98 Cobra Fuel Rails. Ended up with an extra set of them and don't need both. If you're contemplating doing a Cobra intake, you may want to think about swapping to the Cobra fuel rails too.

$70 shipped

97-98 Mark VIII Fuel Rails These are left over from the original engine in my 97 Mark VIII. In great shape.

$35 shipped

BBK Piggyback-style Underdrive Pulleys I bought these because they were shiny, lol, but I changed my mind on them.

$65 shipped

2 97-98 Throttle Bodies. I don't need these. They're in good shape, the engine side of them could use some cleaning, though.

$20 shipped each

97-98 Fuel Door Pearlescent White in color. Had someone ask me to get it for them, and once I got it (and paid for it :rolleyes: ), they decided that they didn't want to pay for it... argue2

$20 shipped

Intech Alternator Cover Perfect for 97-98 Mark VIII's, but will also work nicely on 93-96's. Get rid of that ugly Gen 1 cover! :p

$45 shipped

NOS 93-96 Trunk Lock Cover Self-explanatory. Brand new, NEVER installed...

$90 shipped

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

I've also got 2 1995 hard button style EATC climate control units for all Gen 1's...

$40 shipped each

Also, wood grain trim pieces for 95-96 Mark VIII's for shifter surround, and radio/EATC.

$35 shipped for both pieces

I've also got 3 stock 95-98 JBL CD changer head units. One was removed in 2002, another was removed in 2004. These things look pretty dang new, with no wear on the buttons.

Make me a reasonable shipped offer

Alternator cover - SOLD!!

Under drive pulleys - SOLD!!

1 throttle body - SOLD!!

Oil pan - SOLD!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back