Funny

Drifting. A new euphamism. I am in agreement that prostitution should be legal. As long as the state gets their cut and they help pay for the services they use, I'm all for it.

Here's a visual for you Brian. Imagine Hillarity in 10 years. Now imagine waking up with her. That should burn an image in your brain you can't get rid of.

barry2952 said:
Here's a visual for you Brian. Imagine Hillarity in 10 years. Now imagine waking up with her. That should burn an image in your brain you can't get rid of.
Being President has to be the most stressful job in the whole world. Believe me, if I were the President and I was married to Hillarity, I would have had a brothel set up somewhere. I understand a man's needs. Most women do too. Unfortunately, there are those babes out there that just don't get it or give it. Trust me. I count my blessings 3-4 times/week, even after 15 years.:D

All I know is that it's the world's best invention, ever.

Talk to me when you're in your mid-50's.

Reminds me of that Richard Pryor line. "I'm gonna go out and get me some new ..........". Do you remember her response?

barry2952 said:
Do you really expect to have a dialogue when you start out with crap like this?

Same old a$$hole.

Boo hoo...

Ha ha...you're so funny, barry...you call me an a$$hole, but you get offended by an urban colloquialism. I'll bet that you don't even know what "diarrhea of the mouth" means. To be sure, it's pejorative, but it's not personal. It actually refers to your words and not your character or personality, so don't be such a baby.

Why don't you focus on the substance of what I said and see if you can answer it? Or are you afraid you can't handle me in the arena of ideas?

fossten said:
No. You understated it again. You don't get impeached for lying, you get impeached for lying to a JUDGE in a COURT OF LAW. It's known as PERJURY.

You stand corrected.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You clarified my statement. You could only correct it if I was incorrect, which I was not.

YOU now stand corrected.

:D

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Wrong, wrong, wrong. You clarified my statement. You could only correct it if I was incorrect, which I was not.

YOU now stand corrected.

:D

Wrong, wrong, wrong. I AMPLIFIED your statement, since you were still attempting to distort the truth.

You now stand exposed.:eek:

careful frogman, my attempt at stifling retardedness on this thread turned south very quickly.

Frogman said:
Someone posts a funny picture, and some of you people turn it into a political thread.

Lighten the hell up a little, huh?

Damn.

OH, sorry, I made a mistake. I should scroll up to the top of the...HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! It says Politics & Current Events at the top!

Now, we need to debate which has preeminence; the Forum or the thread.

Are you trying to play the "States' Rights over Federal Authority" bullcrap model?

Frogman said:
Oh yeah. new signature. I've only had it for.. what, a few MONTHS?

haha, yeah, and you've been posting in this forum a lot lately?

Where I post, when I post, and WHAT I CHOOSE to post should really be none of your concern, Sir. Should I choose to not postwhore in every thread, that is solely my decission. I don't live on the internet. Now, please, MTFO and STFU.

At least I support this site by paying for a membership. You?

Frogman said:
Where I post, when I post, and WHAT I CHOOSE to post should really be none of your concern, Sir. Should I choose to not postwhore in every thread, that is solely my decission. I don't live on the internet. Now, please, MTFO and STFU.

At least I support this site by paying for a membership. You?

Wow, look who's blowing a tonsil over nothing. You really have a chip on your shoulder.

I pay you a compliment about your signature and you tell me to STFU? What a d!CK. I was simply pointing out that I hadn't noticed your sig because you don't post much in here, and you go off like Hiroshima. You need to take anger management classes or Social Skills 101 or something. You certainly can't recognize when people are being friendly to you.

I thought you liberals were supposed to be the thoughtful, caring, tolerant ones. What a joke.

You have epitomized, for everyone else here, what is a personal attack.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who speaks so hatefully to a former servicemember could have actually served himself.

Sir.

Frogman said:
Lighten the hell up a little, huh?
:confused:

fossten said:
I thought you liberals were supposed to be the thoughtful, caring, tolerant ones.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

You know, Fossten....

I still don't see where I "attacked" you, by saying I will post what I want, where I want, when I want (with the admins' allowing that, of course). And I hate to say this, but I am a paid dues memeber, and you are not. That's just FACT. I still don't see any "attacks" against you in those words. Saying STFU is not an attack, incidentally.
And I have breaking news for you, get off the "Service Member" horse. We did our time, now we're civilians. At times I wish i hadn't joined up. Seen to many bad things, done too many bad things. But that's another matter altogether. I don't care if you were a 4 Star General or an Admiral. I respect the position, but that doesnt mean I have to respect the person holding it. Same goes for ex service members.
But in the end... I still dont see my "attacking" you anywhere.

You, on the other hand...Suggesting anger management classes, or skills 101? Well, I'm sure you don't see that, but it's OK.
And to top it all off, calling me (or at least implying that I am) a Liberal... Jesus... (No offense to fellow LvC members who are liberals). No, I'm not a Democrat either. (Once again, no offense).

This conversation is over. At least on my part, I'm sure you'll have something to add to that.

Always does. He'll probably claim that's a personal attack, too.

This is what he writes me in private:

Frogman said:
Perhaps?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, if we got our wires crossed, i apologize.

As far as the andger management and social skills 101? Hell, I'm on Social skills 50, so I have a long ways to go. I ahd to repeat social skills 50 twice already. People being friendly to me makes me a bit paranoid.

Seriously though,

I wasn't trying to "attack" you in any way shape or form. But I do feel strongly about what I believe in, and since I'm an EXPERT on my own opinions.. well, you know how that goes.

I hope we can untangle this furball.

And btw, I don't Like Bush, Liberals, or Democrats, for that matter.

And I wrote back that he needed to untangle this in public since he went off on me in public.

So he responds:

Frogman said:
You know, Fossten....

I still don't see where I "attacked" you, by saying I will post what I want, where I want, when I want (with the admins' allowing that, of course). And I hate to say this, but I am a paid dues memeber, and you are not. That's just FACT. I still don't see any "attacks" against you in those words. Saying STFU is not an attack, incidentally.
And I have breaking news for you, get off the "Service Member" horse. We did our time, now we're civilians. At times I wish i hadn't joined up. Seen to many bad things, done too many bad things. But that's another matter altogether. I don't care if you were a 4 Star General or an Admiral. I respect the position, but that doesnt mean I have to respect the person holding it. Same goes for ex service members.
But in the end... I still dont see my "attacking" you anywhere.

You, on the other hand...Suggesting anger management classes, or skills 101? Well, I'm sure you don't see that, but it's OK.
And to top it all off, calling me (or at least implying that I am) a Liberal... Jesus... (No offense to fellow LvC members who are liberals). No, I'm not a Democrat either. (Once again, no offense).

This conversation is over. At least on my part, I'm sure you'll have something to add to that.

Definitely a different tone in public than in private.

Sorry if calling you a liberal offended you. Bush-hater, perhaps? That's what you just said, after all.

And trying to turn unpaid membership into a personal criticism is just petty and small. Talk about irrelevant. That's the best shot you can hit me with? :rolleyes: You are a weakling in that case. I'll get off the "servicemember horse" if you'll get off the "paid membership horse." Hypocrite.

barry2952 said:
Always does. He'll probably claim that's a personal attack, too.

Barry, you're such a coward. You piggyback on other people's fights and run away from your own. Do you not remember that you still haven't responded to my post?

Do you have a shrine with a picture of Alec Baldwin on your wall at home?

Members online

No members online now.
Back