Funny

I can't help myself here...

I tried to make peace with you, but you don't seem to get it. O well.. Some people are just thick headed. No, I'm not attacking you. Arguing on the internet is like the Special Oylmpics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.

Hypocrite? yeah.. ok.

This is why I love this place..........................

This is why I love this place. We can make mean with each other, we can be nice to each other, and in the end we are all here for the same reason, we like Lincolns.

bufordtpisser said:
This is why I love this place. We can make mean with each other, we can be nice to each other, and in the end we are all here for the same reason, we like Lincolns.

Now you've gone and personally attacked me! I like Cadillac’s a-hole! :D

If you can't see your own faulty, childish behavior, how can you expect anyone else to adhere to etiquette? This is a broad statement aimed at no one and everyone. This message will self-destruct in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Ukgrable2.jpg

Please.....................

95DevilleNS said:
Now you've gone and personally attacked me! I like Cadillac’s a-hole! :D

Please don't tell me taht they let losers with Cadillacs on this board. I want my money back. There is no way I can associate with Cadillac driving Lincoln wanna be's.

Sorry, the devil made me do. I unequivocably did not have sexual relations with that car.

bufordtpisser said:
Please don't tell me taht they let losers with Cadillacs on this board. I want my money back. There is no way I can associate with Cadillac driving Lincoln wanna be's.

Sorry, the devil made me do. I unequivocably did not have sexual relations with that car.

Lincoln wanna be's? My NorthStar will torque twist that little Mark8 like a pretzel son. :)

(Sorry for hi-jacking your thread Barry, but what started as some light humor ended up a slug-fest.)

95DevilleNS said:
(Sorry for hi-jacking your thread Barry, but what started as some light humor ended up a slug-fest.)

There is nothing funny about a b.j.

I take them very seriously. Even grade them. :D

A - Ah,...baby, try again. Less teeth this time.
C - Can't...stop... now/
F - Fabulous...job well done.

I won't even tell you what an "S" grade means.:gr_devil:

Members online

No members online now.
Back