Funny

barry2952

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
752157_10_full.jpg

MonsterMark said:
Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blow job. Just another lie and distortion.

The fact of the matter is that Bill Clinton perjured himself to all of our fellow citizens, under oath, in an attempt to limit the civil damages in a suit brought against him by Paula Jones.

Can we please keep one friggand thread that's not turned into a match to see whether republicans or dems can puff their respective chest out more than the other. Laugh a little.

We are laughing, a lot..................

MAllen82 said:
Can we please keep one friggand thread that's not turned into a match to see whether republicans or dems can puff their respective chest out more than the other. Laugh a little.

That picture is funny as hell, just very misinformed. As is much of the American public. It is not about chest pumping as much as it is about trying to edumacate those unknowing minions who take things like this at face value.

Lighten up, we all know Clinton wasn't impeached for a BJ. No history lessons are needed.

I'm curious, how many of you would have 'fessed up? None, I'll bet. Wouldn't you have wanted to protect your family (and yourself) from the embarrassment of exposure?

All you religious types, isn't it your credo that God will decide the punishment in the end? Who are you to judge? We all would have been better off if he had just refused to answer.

bufordtpisser said:
That picture is funny as hell, just very misinformed. As is much of the American public. It is not about chest pumping as much as it is about trying to edumacate those unknowing minions who take things like this at face value.

EXACTLY!!!

If you tell a lie often enough, eventually it becomes the truth if not questioned.

It would be funny if it was accurate. To the lefties it was all about a blow job.

With the McKinney thing, it is all about race now. Cops and white people are racist because a black person can't skate the law. I'm so fed up with the lack of morality demonstrated by the Left that it is hard to overcome resentment for them. They should be condemning her, but instead they are all supporting her.

Screw Iraq. We need our own civil war right here in this country. Bring back the troops, let them divide up into conservative vs liberal forces and let's have at it. I'm sick of battling liars and people with no moral compass.

barry2952 said:
Lighten up, we all know Clinton wasn't impeached for a BJ. No history lessons are needed.

I'm curious, how many of you would have 'fessed up? None, I'll bet. Wouldn't you have wanted to protect your family (and yourself) from the embarrassment of exposure?

All you religious types, isn't it your credo that God will decide the punishment in the end? Who are you to judge? We all would have been better off if he had just refused to answer.

The guy should not have been taking bj's in the oral office in the 1st place. What about respecting the office of the President of the United States.

Leno had a great joke last night about this. Laura Bush was complaining about the colors Hillary used in the Oval Office as too garish. Leno said it was a good thing that nobody handed Laura a black light. Now that was funny.

barry2952 said:

He had already gotten away with 3 prior sexual assaults. How many more should we have let him get away with? A Republican would have been crucified by his own party. What did the Dems do? They got in lockstep, as they always do, behind him. Speaking of lockstep, doesn't that remind you of a certain group back in the 40's? Sig Heil!

I am probably one of the easiest going....................

barry2952 said:

I am probably one of the easiest going people that you would ever have the pleasure to meet. I am not trying to hand out history lessons, just expressing an opinion. And yes we would have been better off if he had kept his mouth shut from the very beginning. But he did not. He lied, and then he lied again, and again, and again. And would I have fessed up ?. Hell yes I would have fessed up. Had I been Bill Clinton, I would have gladly fessed up to having "sexual relations" with every other woman in this world other than that hideous creature Hillary. I believe that it is you that needs to lighten up. To paraphrase Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam, "You are in need of a blow job more than any white man in history" (Sorry if I did not get it exactly right, what did you expect, I am a Republican??)

Republican = Moral Compass = Hilarious

Shall I start a list?

I said republican.................................

barry2952 said:
Republican = Moral Compass = Hilarious

Shall I start a list?

I said republican, but nowhere did I even mention that I was moral. And someone recently mentioned that I was bi-polar, so keep your compasses away from me. But hell, if you wish to put me on the top of your list, go ahead. I pick and choose the people who I respect. And I am very sure that my name is at the top of a lot of lists. And yes, I do sleep at night. Very well as a matter of fact, thank you.

That was not aimed at you. It was in response to Bryan's post. It was about how immoral everyone else is. I had to laugh.

MonsterMark said:
Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blow job. Just another lie and distortion.

OK, he was impeached for lying about getting a blow job. Feel better?
:rolleyes:

MonsterMark said:
With the McKinney thing, it is all about race now. Cops and white people are racist because a black person can't skate the law. I'm so fed up with the lack of morality demonstrated by the Left that it is hard to overcome resentment for them. They should be condemning her, but instead they are all supporting her.

??????????? :confused:

Posted on Wed, Apr. 05, 2006
House GOP to praise Capitol Police
Associated Press

McKinney

WASHINGTON – House Republicans, reacting to the confrontation last week between Rep. Cynthia McKinney and a Capitol Police officer she is accused of hitting, pressed for a resolution Tuesday to commend the police force for its professionalism.

Democratic leaders did not defend McKinney or her charge of racial profiling.

“I don’t think any of it justifies hitting a police officer,” said House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi of California. “If it did happen, I don’t think it was justified.”

Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the No. 2 Democrat in the House, said all lawmakers, staffers and visitors in the building have a responsibility to obey Capitol Police. “I think we all should cooperate fully,” he said.

Rep. Mel Watt, D-N.C., chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, had no comment, a spokesman said.

As a federal prosecutor considered whether to press assault or other charges against McKinney, Republicans were introducing their resolution.

“I don’t think it’s fair to attack the Capitol Police and I think it’s time that we show our support for them,” said Rep. Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., a sponsor of the measure. Ignoring a police officer’s order to stop, or hitting one, “is never OK,” McHenry said.

McKinney is alleged to have hit a uniformed police officer who did not recognize her and asked her to stop on her way into a House office building.

McKinney says she took action in self defense after the officer inappropriately touched her. A spokesman for the congresswoman did not respond Tuesday to a request for comment.

The six-term Georgia Democrat says the issue is not about whether to obey a police officer’s order, whether she hit him or the fact that she was not wearing the lapel pin that identifies members of Congress.

She and her lawyers have said that a series of confrontations between McKinney and U.S. Capitol and White House law enforcement officers who don’t recognize her points to a pattern.

“The issue is racial profiling,” McKinney, who is black, told CNN on Monday.

The resolution introduced Tuesday came as McKinney awaited U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Wainstein’s decision on whether to press any criminal charges against her.

The measure, co-sponsored by Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla., does not specifically mention McKinney or the confrontation, McHenry said.

Instead, sponsors said, it would commend the Capitol Police for their professionalism and recognize the challenge of protecting the vast Capitol campus from terrorism and other threats while keeping it open to tourists.

“Every day they exhibit honor, courtesy and professionalism,” Diaz-Balart said in a statement.

barry2952 said:

Boy, you are really suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

First of all, you are equivocating (miserably I might add) lying to avoid getting caught with protecting your family. That's pathetic enough, but then you get into moral relativity by implying that since you ASSUME that everyone else would do it (which also implies that you admit that YOU yourself would have) it makes it okay.

Secondly, you once again show your lack of knowledge about God and the Bible by ignoring scripture. The Bible states that you are to obey them that have the rule over you. You also ignore the Ten Commandments, which state "Thou shalt not bear false witness" and "Thou shalt not commit adultery." In Leviticus the penalties are laid out for violating those commandments. So that proves that God is in favor of humans judging humans. It's called GOVERNMENT and THE RULE OF LAW, barry.

Your statement about judging leads straight to a straw man world, by the way. In your straw man world, there should be no penalties for breaking the law. There is no such thing as right or wrong, and no one is subject to the law until they are dead and stand before God. That is pure anarchist talk.

Are you an advocate of anarchy?

I gathered that....................

barry2952 said:
That was not aimed at you. It was in response to Bryan's post. It was about how immoral everyone else is. I had to laugh.

After I reread the post but after I posted. No need to withdrawl my post though, because it was actually directed at those who can get the most offended at it. And you didn't so no harm, no foul. I never intend to offend anyone personally or to attack anyones character directly, just sometimes happens when the hands go into gear while the brain is in neutral.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
:rolleyes:

No. You understated it again. You don't get impeached for lying, you get impeached for lying to a JUDGE in a COURT OF LAW. It's known as PERJURY.

You stand corrected.

fossten said:
Boy, you are really suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.

Do you really expect to have a dialogue when you start out with crap like this?

Same old a$$hole.

JohnnyBz00LS said:

:D LOL.... Yes, I do now.

Hey, if the guy wouldn't have sat up there on the podium and pounded his fist again and again, all the while looking me straight in the eye and lying, your right, it probably wouldn't have been that big a deal. Doesn't change the fact that he was and is a sexual predator. Probably explains why I am for legalized prostitution. Way too many guys married to people like Hillary and a guy can relieve his stress only so many times, before he starts looking for help, if you catch my drift.:eek:

JohnnyBz00LS said:
??????????? :confused:

Pelosi HATES McKinney. Way before this happened. She doesn't count on this one.

I can post later on ALL the people, like Jesse and crew, ACLU, etc that are lining up behind her, including the Congressional Black Caucus and many other Dems.

Members online

No members online now.
Back