Funk Flex Car Show Pics

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I attended the Funk Flex show on Saturday in Hartford, CT.

I ended up going with a car club there was 16 of us and we took 8 trophies.

FunkFlexShow037-vi.jpg

The LS won Best Domestic Luxury. Very tough class. I had to compete with a brand new custom Cadillac STS, but I still came out on top. I also got invited to his last show in Atlantic City. Gonna try and head down there for it.

FunkFlexShow015-vi.jpg

FunkFlexShow009-vi.jpg

FunkFlexShow022-vi.jpg

FunkFlexShow024-vi.jpg

FunkFlexShow029-vi.jpg

FunkFlexShow030-vi.jpg

Congrats!!!

Seeing you do so well at these national shows gets me excited. Can't wait till next year, when I have mine done. We will have to meet up at a show or two.

I will be at Hot Import Nights in Chicago this weekend.

We will have to meet in the middle. I would love to show with another LS.

Good luck at Hot Import Nights.

Any news on those hinge kits?

RollinLS said:
Congrats!!!

Seeing you do so well at these national shows gets me excited. Can't wait till next year, when I have mine done. We will have to meet up at a show or two.

I will be at Hot Import Nights in Chicago this weekend.

That Audi was different. He did alot of the work including paint himself. He just has to wrap up alot of little things on it and it will be a sweet ride.

gt95coupe said:
I also like the audi a4 but not wild about the color

Most of the time they travel with me to shows. I have an office I keep them in though. I don't know what I am going to do if I keep winning like I have been.

mholhut said:
What do you do with all the trophies?

Vivid LS said:
We will have to meet in the middle. I would love to show with another LS.

Good luck at Hot Import Nights.

Any news on those hinge kits?
Ohio has some kickass shows every year. I know they are trying to get one in Ohio naxt year sometime.

From what I have been told. They are making a custom set of hinges just for the LS.:eek: At first I was led to believe they were going to be a universal set. When I asked about them. They told they were working on a specific set just for my LS.:D SOOO, I have already started making plans to remove the seats(front & rear) to have them custom done(friends shop). Mean while the car will be at another friends shop getting the doors and a custom paint job. I am staying with the factory autumn red. Either going two-tone or an idea have been throwing around.;) I plan to keep a log on the progress. I will post the entire log the day before I reveal the car. No ideas or hints till it is done.

i went to the funk flex down here in miami.. i hated it.. 40- on a show and it was outside and rained out.. the performances were cool but i wish they woulda given the trophies first.. how was it down there for ya? i been thinkin about goin again to it at the end of the year but i dont know if its worth it to me..

Members online

No members online now.
Back