fun car to drive

I cant believe some of you guys really believe him.

On a side note, look what I got to take a ride in last night!

Initial take off was a tad bumpy but once in orbit it felt like I was floating.

shuttle_endeavour.jpg

And, I know its scrambled but,.... am I the only one noticing the tag is still a bit long and narrow much like the ones not found in the US?:confused:

Yup. First thing I noticed, too. Nevermind the round face on that chick that looks like someone straight outta the UK.

I noticed her also, she looks familliar, like a UK celeb.

Show me an Aston Martin DB-S, in stock form, and it will put that bentley to shame.

Not that I wouldn't take it if it were given to me, but I would spend my money on something a little more... tasteful.

Show me an Aston Martin DB-S, in stock form, and it will put that bentley to shame.

Not that I wouldn't take it if it were given to me, but I would spend my money on something a little more... tasteful.

Yeah, but what about the Endeavor I took a ride in last nigh!?:cool:

I love the GT but that one is a clunker with that kit and rag top. Factory looks just fine on those

Yeah, but what about the Endeavor I took a ride in last nigh!?:cool:

I got nothin on that. It's completely badass.

I love the GT but that one is a clunker with that kit and rag top. Factory looks just fine on those

+1. The ultra high end cars (most of them anyways) have enough work behind the design, that they look just fine the way they come from the factory.

meh only met one guy with an Aston Martin but he was a prick, and spoke not much engrish

And, I know its scrambled but,.... am I the only one noticing the tag is still a bit long and narrow much like the ones not found in the US?:confused:

haha finally someone caught on. I was bored so I thought I'd make a balogne thread. Plus I hate the color :-D

though I did test drive a betley but it was a used black continental and it was just for fun :p

my friend posted it on facebook and thought it'd be a fun picture to post :-D especially the recent discussion of 300 and Bentley similarities :-D

meh only met one guy with an Aston Martin but he was a prick, and spoke not much engrish

which is funny, since it's an English car.

But I suppose a lot of Honda drivers don't speak Chinese either.

which is funny, since it's an English car.

But I suppose a lot of Honda drivers don't speak Japanese either.

;)

Wouldn't mind an Aston Martin - a Vanquish S, if I ever become rich.

Will just need to cover eyes to avoid seeing any Ford switch gear. :lol:

Or you are just saying that because everyone was catching on fast.

well considering it's a cropped photo where the copywrite I removed in BITMAP editing, I wouldn't expect it for too long. But it kept me busy while I had to wait from f*cking 5pm-730pm til I had my personal training from 8pm-9pm, and since I was not allowed to watch tv, games, or read until my workout since that would put me in a fatigued or relaxed state and won't be able to lift much.....I found my other means :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back