fun car to drive

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hell i didn't even know Bentleys had body kits but non the less the thing was SOOOOOO comfortable....not sure bout the 2tone wheels :p

10224_1060540854101_1843348084_113308_5504842_n.jpg

Not digging the wheels. Maybe black ones would be nice on it. Looks nice with the body kit

Ugh! not likin it at all. But thats awesome that you got to drive that thing.

I didnt know they drove right hand side in Washington.:rolleyes:

That thing is ugly as hell and 5-1 some "Brit" made it from fiberglass and foam.

it's a show car at the shop where I get my car done, the owner and I got talking and said it looked pretty badass....plus I gave him tips as far as exercise/nutrition since he made comments about my fitness and thought I'd help him out. In return for my advice he let me cruise around with him for a bit to show me what the bentley were like since I mentioned that I've been in a ferrari, I've been in a Maserati, but never a Bentley. That picture I got after we had a little joiyride around, FYI his wife is SMOKIN! I'd hit her all day ;-)

I'm wondering why it's RHD - surely those Bentleys are available in LHD. :confused:

Edit: Maybe he works for USPS and uses it for deliveries? LOL.

I'm wondering why it's RHD - surely those Bentleys are available in LHD. :confused:

like I said the guy buys imports, he said he was on a bussiness trip and say it for sale (with the body kit but stock rims) so he bought it and had it shipped over.

...we don't make it a point to hold Pete really accountable for what he says. He has a very rich fantasy life.

this looks like :q:q:q:q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i wouldnt mind swinging some donuts!!!!!!

...we don't make it a point to hold Pete really accountable for what he says. He has a very rich fantasy life.

not really....my fantasy life would be actually owning those cars but if you took a look at the kind of cars sold and bought around here from Redmond to Seattle there's a good number of Lotus, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Merc, Audi, Jag, Ferrari,, Porsche and Maserati dealerships and one of the shops that works on my car works on a lot of these high end cars!

fyi the guy in the baseball cap in the photo owns a BMW M5, he doesn't own the Bentley..they guy who owns the Bentey is OOOOOOLDDDDDD....like Froggy Old, Or PEP old.......

That body kit looks like one offered by Asanti for the Bentleys, They make several different kits for the Bentley. Well for the Bentley GT anyways.

Members online

No members online now.
Back