FS: Some more Mark VIII parts-both gen

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Passenger headlight from a 94, but it has obviously been replaced at some point. Looks like new, but has some paint overspray on the bottom edge, should buff right off. If you're nice to me, I might remove it for you -- $50 plus shipping

Driver door handle, the updated style, from a 94 (Garnet Red, I think), has some scratches, you would probably want to paint it. -- $20 plus shipping

Passenger door handle, original style, the counter-weight has been broken off, from the same Garnet Red 94, paint looks pretty good. -- $10 plus shipping

97-98 woodgrain center console trim, from a 97, very small nick to the bottom left of the large center opening. The black plastic inside trim on the top half would probably need to be switched out with yours since a couple of the tabs that hold in the defrost panel are broken. I may even have a spare one somewhere if you're nice enough. I guess I forgot to take pics of the nicks, but I can send them to you if interested. -- $45 plus shipping

I've also got lots of the 97-98 door panel light cover lenses with all the tabs that hold them on. --$10 shipped

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

Members online

No members online now.