FS: OEM HID Headlights

Shorthand......sell them for $650 if you need the money asap and move on. Or, find a cash plus item you want trade. Just because you paid $800 or so does not mean others will. There are some listings for oem hids on eBay that have been there for months and have not sold.

Be as flexible as you can. It makes buyers get out of pocket a lot more quickly.

Gotchya, thanks marcredd for the continued support. I tried to find some on there to compare prices but meh. Will be changing in a couple days. I'm definitely flexible on this.

I honestly think they will sell sooner than later. The fact you have a pair is something that would catch my eye if I was a buyer.

English please, lol. This is my first serious thing I'm selling on here. A few folks watching them already, unless that's some of you guys on here giving me pity haha.

One of them is me watching

I shouldn't have passed the local deal I had on a pair to someone on here, but my car hadn't been delivered yet and they had told me it had HID's already. Now that I got the car I see they do not :mad:

Your welcome marcredd ;)

What color rating are the Sylvania D2R bulbs in the lights? Are they OEM or have the "bulbs" been replaced?

Thanks

The D2R bulbs are OEM 4300k bulbs, probably closer to 5000k given their age assuming they have not been replaced. I haven't opened these up at all except to check the ballasts in there.

Congrats!!! I see you have a bid at $700 and the reserve has been met. Good stuff J!!!

I wasnt going to say anything until it was sold but I saw that yesterday and was excited as a pig in :q:q:q:q. Don't see why they would bid the "buy it now" price but at least they're sold in one way or the other.

They are technically not sold....just a promissory to purchase. Sold is when you get that golden "You have money" email from Paypal.

I think you are good though. It appears the bidder buys a lot and this is not his first purchase.

Yeh, I understand it's not official until the payments posted but like you said this guy looks like he is not backing out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back